close
Do you like trackitt?
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for multiple tickers per page!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for right-to-left languages!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for loading content via an RSS feed!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has an optional fade effect between items!
  • New updates have been made to jQuery News Ticker! Check below for more details!
  • jQuery News Ticker is now compatible with jQuery 1.3.2! See below for further details and for latest download.
  • Further updates to jQuery News Ticker are coming soon!

Member Profile: kingvijay (2 posts)

Advertisement    
 
Hello, I'm kingvijay (report this user)
I am from India
I last logged in on 29 Jul 2015
I have been a member since 30 Oct 2011
I have added 2 posts in trackitt forums
I added my last post on 22 May 2015
kingvijay's Immigration Cases
 
I-140 case: Approved in 3 days (171 days less than average)   (0 comments)
User: kingvijay Nationality: India
Applicant Type:primaryService Center:Texas
Category:EB3Priority Date:06 Sep 2011
Application Filed:05 Dec 2011USCIS Received Date:06 Dec 2011
USCIS Notice Date:07 Dec 2011USCIS Receipt Number:
I-140/485 Filing:non-concurrentProcessing Type:premium
RFE Received?:RFE Received Date:
Reason for RFE:RFE Replied Date:
Application Status:approvedApproval/Denial Date:08 Dec 2011
Total Processing Time:3 daysMost Recent LUD:
Days Elapsed:
Case Added to Tracker: 08 Dec 2011 Last Updated: 09 Dec 2011
Notes:

PERM case: Approved in 69 days (165 days less than average)   (0 comments)
User: kingvijay Nationality: India
Priority Date:06 Sep 2011Category:EB3
Audit Received?:noAudit Received Date:
Reason for Audit:Audit Replied Date:
Application Status:approvedApproval/Denial Date:14 Nov 2011
Total Processing Time:69 daysDays Elapsed:
Case Added to Tracker: 30 Oct 2011 Last Updated: 14 Nov 2011
Notes:

H-1B case: Approved in 75 days (19 days less than average)   (0 comments)
User: kingvijay Nationality: India
Application Type:extensionService Center:California
Processing Type:regularApplication Filed:05 Apr 2012
USCIS Received Date:06 Apr 2012Receipt Number:
RFE Received?:RFE Received Date:
Reason for RFE:RFE Replied Date:
Application Status:approvedApproval/Denial Date:19 Jun 2012
TN Status:Most Recent LUD:
Total Processing Time:75 daysDays Elapsed:
Case Added to Tracker: 24 Apr 2012 Last Updated: 20 Jun 2012
Notes:
kingvijay's Posts
Posted in I-765 (EAD) Forum on 22 May 2015
Topic: EAD for H4 Visa Holders

H-4 797 is only for people who have changed to H4 status (or extended their stay) while in the US. If you entered the country with a valid H4 visa stamp, you have your Visa and your i-94 as proof of your status.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in I-765 (EAD) Forum on 19 Sep 2014
Topic: EAD for H4 Visa Holders

I see this argument time and again, but this holds no merit.
I have seen H1Bs fresh off the boat being trained on some hot skill and earning double my bill rate. A lot of them eventually lost their jobs, some of them persevered and succeeded. Do you want to remove H1B visas because there are fake resumes.
I had a citizen colleague, who faked experience, got through an interview and was promptly fired in 3 weeks. Do you suggest government step in to validate all resumes of any private company hires?

Having an authorization to work is a completely different thing from lying about your experience to get a job. Both are unrelated. Because you are not from IT industry you cannot stereotype what happens in IT as all fake. Once you join a work place, in 90% of the places your experience or lack of it shines within a few days and you will only remain on the job if you can perform. In the other 10% of the places, those managers who do not do their due diligence deserve the resources they get.

Again, there is no point denying employment to thousands of eligible people because some of them might end up lying about their experience to get a job. That's basic common sense.
I don't like this postI like this post