Do you like trackitt?
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for multiple tickers per page!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for right-to-left languages!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for loading content via an RSS feed!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has an optional fade effect between items!
  • New updates have been made to jQuery News Ticker! Check below for more details!
  • jQuery News Ticker is now compatible with jQuery 1.3.2! See below for further details and for latest download.
  • Further updates to jQuery News Ticker are coming soon!

Member Profile: sai266 (4 posts)

Hello, I'm sai266 (report this user)
I am from India
I last logged in on 10 Sep 2015
I have been a member since 23 May 2012
I have added 4 posts in trackitt forums
I added my last post on 10 Sep 2015
sai266's Posts
Posted in I-140 Forum on 10 Sep 2015
Topic: Oct 2015 VB released EB2I - 01July 2011, EB3I -01July2005

Hello All,

I too missed the date closely,can someone tell the benefits from this rule.
please let me know if i am correct with the following points

1)Stamping is not required when entering USA

2)can change jobs easily.

note:what will the procedure to change job

3)no new H1b extensions required.

thank you all for u time.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in I-765 (EAD) Forum on 24 Feb 2015
Topic: EAD for H4 Visa Holders

Congratulations to all h4 dependents
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 19 Jul 2014
Topic: H1b, EB2 question

I am on H1b with I-140 appoved. When my I-140 was approved my salary used to be high but I changed my client and my employer is running my salary for less, close to 70,000 after deducting health insurance. Is this salary enough on EB2 and will I face any problems during priority date becomes current due to low salary.Appreciate any help or thoughts.
Thanks everyone for taking time read this post.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 23 May 2012
Topic: Perm filed in 6th yr and got an audit

Hi all,

My Perm was filed in December-2011 and got an audit in march-2012 and my 6th yr H1b is ending in august 1st week .

1)what are the option left if my labor decision doesnot come till august

2) can i change my status to F1 and again change to H1 after the labor and i140 is approved

3)is it compulsory to stay out of the country for 1 yr

4)is it better to change to B2 (visitors visa) and wait till i get my LC decision

Kindly Advice
I don't like this postI like this post