Discuss samsubi's Canadian Experience Class USCIS Case

Canadian Experience Class case: Pending for 3296 days (-2963 days more than average)
08 Aug 2013
Ottawa, Canada
10 Oct 2013
7.00
pending
18 Aug 2013
11 Jun 2014
Credit card charged on 20/Sept Received AOR on 10 Oct 2013

Users currently watching this case: himanshu0910, India369, samsubi, waitstartedaug 9 Comments

Posted by India369
06 Oct 2013 #1
Hey samsubi, did you receive ur AOR yet?
Posted by samsubi
06 Oct 2013 #2
Hi India369, No i haven't recv'd my AOR yet, waiting , have you received yours? I see we have submitted on same day :)
Posted by India369
06 Oct 2013 #3
Hi samsubi, yes, apparently, we submitted it on the same day and CC also got charged on the same day....and I didn't receive the AOR either...will let you know as soon as I receive it....
Posted by waitstartedaug
10 Oct 2013 #4
Did you get your AOR?
Posted by samsubi
10 Oct 2013 #5
Hi India369, I received my AoR via email, did u got yours? N do you know we do receive in post too or not?
Posted by waitstartedaug
11 Oct 2013 #6
Hi samsubi !

Could you please fill the field 'AOR Received Date' for the benefit of others ? You just mentioned that you received AOR on 10th Oct, could you please fill the column 'AOR Received Date' ? Thanks.
Posted by waitstartedaug
11 Oct 2013 #7
You can register here if would like to

1) A best discussion forum for August 2013 applicants

2) Separate Spreadsheet for August 2013 applicants

Posted by India369
13 Oct 2013 #8
Hi samsubi, just see ur message....yes, I've received my AOR as well (thru email)...I dont think we get any thing as post...but not sure though...let me know if you get any confirmed information on tht...Regards
Posted by waitstartedaug
15 Oct 2013 #9
could you please fill the column 'AOR Received Date' ? Thanks.