Discuss spr77's Federal Skilled Workers USCIS Case

Federal Skilled Workers case: Pending for 5726 days (-4943 days more than average)
01 Jun 2007
Buffalo, USA
0.00
13 Nov 2007
09 Nov 2007
05 Mar 2008
pending
19 Apr 2008
ECas updated to Meds Received and PPR received in the mail on March 17th

Users currently watching this case: none 7 Comments

Posted by shig
19 Feb 2008 #1
Hello hello!
I emailed the buffalo office and they said my medical result has been received, but still in process.
If you are wondering whether it reached to Buffalo or not, you should email them. It only takes a day or two for them to reply to you.
I'm guessing they will be finalizing soon, and hopefully to receive my passport request by the end of Feb.
BTW, my E-CAS still shows as "we have started your application', not saying medical received or so.
Posted by shig
04 Mar 2008 #2
Hey hey,
I guess with all the holiday season in December/Jan, the processing time is a bit longer than usual now.
I emailed CIC yesterday, and will probably get an update from them tomorrow, will give you a shout then!
Posted by shig
10 Mar 2008 #3
I guess we'd have to chill and relax a bit eh?
Most of the guys who submitted medical before us are getting their passport request, so I'm guessing it's just a matter of time (and I hope it's a short period of time!) to get ours done!
BTW, how often do you enqure to CIC office??
Posted by shig
11 Mar 2008 #4
I emailed CIC just last week but I'm so tempted to email them again! lol
It was in Feb so you should email them to see what's going on, I guess it's been long enough to enquire again.
No my ECAS status remains the same. Does it get updated on Monday? thought it was on Tuesday.
Anyhow, if nothing comes this week, I'll try to email them early next week to see if my file has been touched at all! ;-)
Posted by shig
17 Mar 2008 #5
hey ya,
I emailed CIC once again this morning, there was no ECAS update so.
from what I see on the list me and you should be the next person to receive a passport request!!!! haha!
Keep fingers crossed!
Posted by shig
17 Mar 2008 #6
CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!
Man I am soooo excited for you! It's very nice to have somebody who is in the same situation, even though I don't really know ya!
Lemme know when you get your passport back!! Cheers!
Posted by page
18 Mar 2008 #7
CONGRATS ....FINALLY U GOT IT......WHAT A RELIEF..