Discuss trinatocanada's Federal Skilled Workers USCIS Case

Federal Skilled Workers case: Approved in 614 days (169 days less than average)
Philippines
06 Feb 2010
08 Mar 2010
15 Apr 2010
22 Jun 2010
29 Jun 2010
29 Jun 2010
Waiting game is done. Thank you Lord!

Users currently watching this case: toyosi, rastafarian, pammi, ratuazon77, OmarHabib, Jana09, trinatocanada, sampaguita, apache, bee2canada, nenegay 18 Comments

Posted by ratuazon77
14 Dec 2008 #1
Hi trina. Actually, May pa ako nag-apply po. May lumabas na sa aking acknowledgment letter last 16 October 2008 informing me that my application will be processed once the instructions from the Minister has been released. Meron ka na ba na-receive na letter?

I applied through an immigration consultant here in Dubai - NASC. Wala ako sa 38 listed occupations pero sabi I don't have anything to worry about. Still have to take IELTS though.

Simplified application ka din ba?

hope to hear from you soon.
Ryan
Posted by trinatocanada
14 Dec 2008 #2
Hi ryan,
Wala pa akong narereceive na letter. Yun ba ung AOR na sinasabi nila? Dito naman ako sa Abu Dhabi nag apply sa Premiers Agency. Yung iba kong kasama sa trabaho na nagapply noong June 2008, kakakuha lang nila ng file number a few weeks ago.
Iba ba yung simplified application sa FSW? Thankfully ako naman kasama sa 38. Sabi sa agency wala din daw ako kelangan ikabahala. Balitaan mo ako ha? EVeryday naman ako nag checheck ng mga blogs and forums.
Punta ka sa www.canadavisa.com and click on their forums. Super dami nilang useful infos doon. See you around =)
Trina
Posted by ratuazon77
14 Dec 2008 #3
hi.. i dont kung na-post yung reply ko sa iyo.. anyway.. mangungulit lang din ako..

yung FSW po eh category ng immigration po. ngaun kasi, simplified application process na. did you submit any document to the embassy when you filed the application tska anu po yung nakalagay sa letter na na-receive ng officemates mo?

ingats and goodluck sa atin.
Posted by trinatocanada
15 Dec 2008 #4
i submitted copies of our passports with visa page at tyaka current CV palang kasi un lang ang pinasubmit ng agency sa akin at first.

ung colleagues ko, ininform lang sila ng agency na dumating na daw ang file number nila from CHC London. tatlo kasi kaming nag-apply. nauna lang sila ng 3 months sa akin. naka-annual leave sila ngayon at babalik sa january. pero good question yan ha. ipapatanong ko sa kanila sa agency kung ano nakasulat sa AOR nila.

wala pa ung file number ko =(
Posted by ratuazon77
15 Dec 2008 #5
hintay mo lang po yung file number ko. medyo matagal ata talaga. sa akin almost took 5months before receiving the letter. yup, ask your friends to request for a copy of the letter received from the high commission. they can even check the status online at CIC's website though for sure similar to my case, lalabas pa lang na IN PROCESS pa lang yung status kasi kakalabas pa lang ng file number nila.

nasa simplified application process ka din kasi wala pang documents na binigay sa embassy. ipapasa lang yung required documents once may advise na sa embassy.

how about your IELTS? are you going to take it?
Posted by trinatocanada
15 Dec 2008 #6
balak kong kumuha ng IELTS early next year kasi i need it for my credentialling para kumuha ng board exam doon. Eh mukhang mauuna dumating ung test permit ko kaya baka mag visit visa muna ako next year para kumuha ng exam.

dito nalang cguro ako sa may british council mag aapply for IELTS. Ikaw?

Nagtatry ka na din ba maghanap hanap ng employer for an AEO?
Posted by ratuazon77
15 Dec 2008 #7
balak ko ding kumuha ng IELTS next year. just have to find time though to file the application once i have reviewed for it.

ive sent hundrerds of applications already (thru Job Bank-Canada http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/Intro_en.aspx) but there are no positive response yet. but im still pushing my luck and will still try and try and try... hehehe
Posted by ratuazon77
19 Dec 2008 #8
Hi, Trina. May feedback ka na ba dun sa application mo? How about yung mag friends mo? Were they able to secure a copy of the letter sent to them by the High Commission?
Posted by trinatocanada
20 Dec 2008 #9
hi ryan, wala pa rin akong feedback sa application ko eh. may feeling ako na baka sa january na lumabas ang file number ko. hindi pa nakakabalik from annual leave ung kasamahan ko. january din ang balik nila. nakita mo ba ung mga forum posts sa canadavisa.com? may ilan dun na nagsubmit after feb 27, 08 at nakasabi daw sa AOR letter nila waiting daw ang commission for the new rules before starting processing of their papers. lumabas na nga diba nung nov.28 ung new rules eh until now wala pang nagpopost na may nakatanggap na ng new instructions after the new rules were out. may isa doon na nakita niya sa e-cas nakalagay ay "decision made" pero wala pa daw siya natatanggap na letter. feeling daw niya rejected na ang application niya kasi wala pa siyang medicals eh decision made na ang status niya sa e-cas. haba na nito hehehe... keep in touch!
Posted by OmarHabib
11 Jan 2009 #10
Dear Tina thanks for comments in my profile...My occupation is in finance as accountant...
Plz tell me about your file what is new update

Wish you all the best...

Regards
Omar
Posted by rastafarian
21 Feb 2009 #11
I am located in Dubai as well and my application (per DHL tracking) was received on 2nd Feb but I have no new so far. I completed my MBA in Canada and have been in Dubai since last Sep'07. Will be good to compare notes with other people out here. And may I suggest to keep all forum posts in English for others to be able to comment/share/educate ourselves etc
Posted by trinatocanada
13 May 2009 #12
hi rastafarian,
its been awhile siince ive visited trackitt and i apologize for not posting in english.
i just received a letter from nova scotia yesterday containing my file number and stating that they transferred my application to the London office last April 21. It is also written that they are giving me until the first week of August to complete my final requirements.
any news from anyone?
Posted by rastafarian
13 May 2009 #13
Hi Tina, I have sent my docs to London on 16/3 and got a new file number. Both my statuses are now in process. Lets keep in touch
Posted by pammi
22 Jul 2009 #14
hi,
I am a occupational therapist in kuwait if u remember me.Good u have send ur documents on time.What is ur ecas status now?also I wanted to ask u from where u have notarised ur employement contract of saudi arabia?I went to india to colect all the papers and and got notarised my employement contract of kuwait from there only.
Also have u got reference letter from ur previous employers as u were saying there is some problem in that.
regards
pammi
Posted by trinatocanada
23 Jul 2009 #15
hi pammi,
ofcourse i remember you.
i've never worked in saudi. i am currently working in abu dhabi and i sent them my original employment contract. i just told our HR office that i had lost my copy and if they could furnish me a new one :p... but all my other documents were notarized by a legal translator..this is where it becomes a bit sketchy..the UAE does not have notary publics and canadian immigration knows this thats why my consultant said that a legal translator would suffice. but if you plan to submit documents for your OT license, the licensing body in canada will not accept documents notarized by a legal translator.
my reference letters from previous employers are more than a few years old. but i took a chance and sent them anyway. my colleague who did the same already got his medicals request, so im praying that they will accept my letters too.
keep in touch,
trina
Posted by pammi
01 Aug 2009 #16
hi ,
I have also send my documents yesterday.hoping for good for all of us.Pls tell me about ur ecas status now and if it is documents recieved then when did it changed to that after sending documents.pls answer.
regards
pammi
Posted by bee2canada
13 Mar 2010 #17
Hi! I hope you can share your experiences in the processing of your application. I applied for immigration last Dec. 31 2007, I think I belong to the old system. I am checking the status of my application in e-cas and it is showing there "in process". I am a bit worried because I am not receiving any letters from them (london) to request for any documents. I have a friend who filed her application 3 months ahead of me and she was already processing her medical. The mailing address I used is our office and I am afraid that it got lost there. Is there any other way to check for the application status aside from e-cas? How can I change my mailing address and can I use my address in the Philippines? Thanks.
Posted by nenegay
20 Jul 2010 #18
hello trina i saw u've been approved already. congratulations..anyway, are u a nurse here ba kasi we've been in the same agency but i belong to the old system the simplified process...i received the file nmber feb 2008.can u pls tell us how was ur process?