Discuss joey712's Federal Skilled Workers USCIS Case

13 Sep 2010
28 Aug 2010
07 Sep 2010
withdrawn
19 Mar 2010
27 Jun 2011
HK office responded my email request and told me that the medical examination results have been entered into my file. I did medical examination in advance, and results were sent to Ottawa. My CEC application got approved, automatically withdrawn this one.

Users currently watching this case: potsan18, joey712, irisxiaolu, ilovebanff 6 Comments

Posted by potsan18
26 May 2010 #1
hello I am a bit confused on your statuses. You said that you received AOR 5 days after you submitted your application to Sydney NS. Is that a mistake? Maybe you meant that on March 24th Sydney received your application? You also said that on May 26, today, you received initial assessment. Maybe this means that you actually today received e-mail which tells you that your file was transfered to local visa office.... is that correct? if yes, then your AOR was received today, May 26th. I find it very unrealistic to receive AOR 5 days after submission of the application. Please, clarify this one for us. thank you
Posted by joey712
26 May 2010 #2
Hi potsan18, you are right. I thought AOR means they received my application. So the AOR and Initial assessment are the same thing? And yes, from status online, I saw that they received my application on March 24th, and today, I got the email asking me to submit my full package to hongkong. Sorry for the confusing.
Posted by potsan18
26 May 2010 #3
thank you for getting back promptly. One more question. When they say full application package...what do you include on it? You already submitted application forms and payment to the Sydney. What will you provide to Hongkong?
Posted by joey712
26 May 2010 #4
Your complete application must consist of the following:

* A copy of this letter with the reference number above
* Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008]
* Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1]
* Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]
* Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (if applicable)
* Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]
* You must submit all documents required by the visa office. Visa office-specific forms and a list of all supporting documents required by the visa office are available at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp
Posted by potsan18
26 May 2010 #5
thank you very much for the info.
Posted by joey712