Discuss yaks's Federal Skilled Workers USCIS Case

Federal Skilled Workers case: Pending for 6880 days (-6097 days more than average)
29 Aug 2003
New Delhi, India
31 Oct 2003
0.00
09 May 2008
31 May 2008
pending
13 Mar 2009

Users currently watching this case: tranquil, sachinbapat, timnox00, jeel2008, deeprpatel, AJITKUMAR, HardNerd, Librian, ravindraverma3, nbs2004 13 Comments

Posted by tranquil
28 May 2007 #1
Why is it taking so long, yaks? Any idea how much longer it would take? They really seem to be testing our patience! The problem is we do not know which door to knock.
Posted by gautamnath
24 Jun 2008 #2
Dear Yaks,

You have come this far, it is just a little bit longer.

Don't hold your breath but the approx timelines based on all my research will be as follows:

Documents updated - Day Zero

Letter to go do your medical - 3 to 4 months from Day Zero

Letter from Embassy asking for your passport - One month after above is clear

Return of passport with visa stamped - 1 to 2 months thereafter

Thus, assuming your updated documents are in order, it will be around December or Jan 2009 when you will be cleared to go.

Seems far away but what the heck, you waited 5 years, what is another 6 months, they will fly.

So spend your time reading up about the country, learn french if possible and start putting your finances in order.

See you on the other side of the line soon, we are but one month ahead of you in the queue.

cheers,
hardrock
Posted by jeel2008
11 Oct 2008 #3
Dear Yaks,
Any updated of ur case i.e. any letter recieved for medical or any correspondence. Kindly update.

I Have sent my updated information on 17th June,2008. Till date waiting for some feedback from embassy.

Be in touch and share the updated information.
Posted by yaks
13 Oct 2008 #4
hi jeel,
hope to have u in the best of health in spirit.
I have send my updated documents on 31st may 2008 and till date no correspondence from the embassy yet.
My consultant informed me that time line between documents updation and other correpondence, not necessarily medicals, is 4-6months, so hoping to have a positive response.

bye take care,
yaks
Posted by deeprpatel
02 Dec 2008 #5
Dear Yaks,

I have been told by my agent - wwics that CHC is at present sending out medical letters to applicants who had submitted their fresh docs in July 2008. I understand that you have submitted your docs in May2008. Have you received any reply? I was also told that CHC will remain shut for 15 days in December on account of Christmas.

Regards,
Deepak
Posted by deeprpatel
04 Dec 2008 #6
Dear Yaks,

I do not think that they have exhausted their quota. My friend who had submitted his fresh docs in May 2008 had received his medical after 3.5 months. Yesterday he was asked to submit his passport. WWICS says that they are currently looking at cases whose docs had been sent in July 2008.

Regards,
Deepak
Posted by sachinbapat
04 Dec 2008 #7
HI deep,

You r right. I also am getting the same inputs from my agent. June -July 2003 medical letters r being forwarded. He(myagent) says the quota is still not finished.

Lets hope we all will also get the good news sooner rather than later.

Regards,
Posted by deeprpatel
19 Jan 2009 #8
Have you received your medicals please update.

I am told by WWICS that CHC has nearly finished processing updated docs of June 08. Lots of medicals for July 08 is still on. In January, the mumbai office of WWICS has received about 8 medicals for appliants who had submitted their updated docs in July 2008. Mine were submitted in the first week of August 2008. Wish me luck.
Posted by gautamnath
20 Jan 2009 #9
Dear Applicants,

We have a group of new immigrants who are all helping each other with support and information related to migrating to Canada.

Email me at gautamnathnath@gmail.com for the link and lots of other information. Also mark this to anyone else you know who can use this knowledge.

Cheers,
hardrock (Gautam)
Posted by jeel2008
31 Jan 2009 #10
There are many cases pending since May'08 after sending updated information documents to embassy. Can anyone throw some light on what is happening and when can we expect medicals. It is almost 7-8 months after sending the updated information. If someone applied through agent kindly update us on what is the present scenario and which cases they are processing.
Posted by deeprpatel
03 Feb 2009 #11
Hi Yaks,

I have been told by the H.O. of WWICS that CHC is processing as per the files arranged as per the date of application. So if you arrane the trackit record as per the application date (columnwise), you will find that this is to some extent true. Do not go as per the updated date. Applicants of 2003 / 2004 would have submitted their updated docs in Aug 2008. According to WWICS, they will first process apllications of 2002, then 2003 & then 2004.

Regards,
Deepak
Posted by deeprpatel
03 Feb 2009 #12
Hi Yaks,

I have been told by the H.O. of WWICS that CHC is processing as per the files arranged as per the date of application. So if you arrange the trackit record as per the application filed (columnwise), you will find that this is to some extent true. Do not go as per the updated date. Applicants of 2003 / 2004 would have submitted their updated docs in Aug 2008. According to WWICS, they will first process apllications of 2002, then 2003 & then 2004.

Regards,