Discuss seekergc's Provincial Nominees USCIS Case

Provincial Nominees case: Approved in 734 days (-226 days more than average)
Alberta
15 Mar 2011
05 Apr 2011
29 Apr 2011
BRAMPTO, ON
05 May 2011
Finally , become Canadian PR

Users currently watching this case: asad80, Phani20, albertaroh, visacanada, email2kale, freds, rouena, aprad, eb2user 9 Comments

Posted by seekergc
04 Aug 2009 #1
Guys, just FYI : i got Application "Receipt of AINP application" email with receipt number today 8-4-09. I don't see any field to be updated in my case profile so i m just updating my case as comment, as i believe AOR Received Date" is field that needs to be filled once you get your receipt for CIC application.
Correct me if i m wrong. Thanks
Posted by seekergc
13 Jan 2010 #2
CIC Application not sent yet ! But it wasnt allow me to just edit my nomination received date, so I had to tentatively edit "Appli Sent to Visa Office" date too.
I will edit this field again , when actually I'll send application to CIC.
Posted by asad80
05 Apr 2010 #3
Hi Seeker,

Have you mailed the documents ? Has it been 2 years to recv your AOR or not yet ?
Posted by rouena
26 Apr 2010 #4
hi how r you?

just wantinh to know if you have heard anything from cic yet?

thanks
Posted by seekergc
30 Apr 2010 #5
Hi rouena,

Nah! not yet.. I am hoping to hear something within 2-3 weeks from now.

Posted by aprad
20 May 2010 #6
Hi,
Just wanted to check if you heard anything from cic yet?
I sent my appln on Jan 8th. havent heard anything as yet
Posted by seekergc
20 May 2010 #7
hi aprad,

No, same here.. I have not heard anything from cic yet.
Posted by eb2user
28 May 2010 #8
did u hear anything from CIC abt AOR/Medicals?
Posted by visacanada
05 May 2011 #9
Cool.
I applied one month after you applied. One fine day I got a letter like this:
Due to changes in the global economic climate, Alberta's Information and communication Technology sector has experienced a significant decrease in the employment opportunities for Alberta residents. As a result, we regret to inform you that the AINP has closed your file.
Your file may be re-opened if you are able to provide out office with a valid job offer from an Alberta employer within a year.