Discuss phn1's Provincial Nominees USCIS Case

Provincial Nominees case: Approved in 1118 days (-610 days more than average)
Egypt
23 Nov 2011
Applied for MPNP Family Support Stream

Users currently watching this case: uhatana, MPNP, phn1 18 Comments

Posted by MPNP
10 Nov 2010 #1
Hi,
I applied for provincial nomination PNP, waiting certificate of nomination then I will apply to cairo office, seems you are the only person here applied to Cairo office..What is happening there ? seems you applied january 2010 , Have not you heared anything yet ?
Regards
Posted by phn1
12 Nov 2010 #2
Hi emadielts,

I just handed them my application in the visa office of the Canadian embassy, and they gave me a letter saying that the processing will from 12 - 18 months, and till now I didn't receive anything from them. But the CIC website says that the processing of PNP applications takes about 17 months.

Which province are you applying for? and in which stream/category?

I wish you good luck.
Posted by MPNP
12 Nov 2010 #3
Hello again,
I applied for Manitoba under priority streams. my nomination should take below 6months according to new rules in mpnp. you are right 17 months in cairo that 80% of cases , it might take shorter. when did you apply for pr in cairo office ? Did they ask you to provide ielts in the embassy ?

cheers
Emad
Posted by MPNP
12 Nov 2010 #4
Hello again,

cheers
Emad
Posted by phn1
12 Nov 2010 #5
Hi Emad,

Can you please send me the link to the new rules of MPNP because I am interested in the MPNP development but I failed to find them?

I applied on the 21st Jan 2010 and it was not required to submit an IELTS exam or bank statement. I hope it will take shorter than 17 months.
Posted by MPNP
12 Nov 2010 #6
I have read that in the news few months ago, as I remember this rule of below 6 months come into force 2010. I am sure following completed documents and application it is that time. all the rules are in the application kit for mpnp, I believe you know that kit application. As for the 6 months , I knew it from Manitoba and I read it in the news, but I can not find the link now
So you applied in cairo office 10 months now , Have not they asked you for the medical exams yet ?
Posted by phn1
12 Nov 2010 #7
I need you to know that when I applied I read that it takes 6 months for priority streams in 50% cases in some place on their website but it took me 15 months despite that my application was complete. I have known after this that not all priority streams are treated equally. For example, if you have a job offer, it will likely take 4 months. But if you applied under family support stream, it will take much longer. Keep watching the time line records here on Trackit as it is very useful to be able to estimate the processing time, and I hope that it will be faster for you.

As of the Cairo office, they didn't contact me yet about the medicals.
Posted by MPNP
13 Nov 2010 #8
That was before 2009. Yes, I took a look at the track at the applications for mpnp, seems in 2010 it takes 4 months. i wish it will be faster.
Thanks
Posted by MPNP
25 May 2011 #9
Hi,

I recieved nomination from Manitoba March, will apply for Cairo office next week.......Have not you recieved medicals yet from Cairo office? latest processing times in cairo for PNP is 14 months.......
Posted by phn1
31 May 2011 #10
Congratulations!
Unfortunately I didn't receive it till now, which seems strange to me.
Posted by MPNP
05 Jul 2011 #11
Hello
I recieved the file number on 9 june.
Have you tried to contact th office ? Most Egyptians applying to Qubec same stage as we are , they contact the office if the medicals delay beyound 10 months , and they answer them after they contact 4 times for example........that is according to another arabic forum ............ why do not you try to make email conatct , but try to search how to write an email conatct...........
Posted by phn1
06 Jul 2011 #12
I didn't try this because the confirmation letter said that it takes 12 -18 months to process my application. But I will try to contact them by the end of this month and check for the reason of the delay.

Thank you for your concern.
Posted by MPNP
07 Jul 2011 #13
If you check your application status, what does CIC show ? Is it in process !
Posted by phn1
10 Jul 2011 #14
Posted by MPNP
14 Sep 2011 #15
Hello,
Have you heard anything from cairo office ? any medical news ! did they answer yyour contact ?
Posted by phn1
17 Sep 2011 #16
Yes, they sent me the medical exam request this month and I did it.
Posted by MPNP
18 Sep 2011 #17
Congratulations, that is great news.

I did my medicals on August, recieved medical request on July 2011.
I recieved medical request without RPRF fees and no passport request . Did they ask you pay the fees 490 dollars or ask you to send your passport ?

Good luck
Posted by phn1
19 Sep 2011 #18
Congratulations.

No, not yet. I am waiting for this.