Discuss sheffielder's Tier 1 (General) Extension USCIS Case

Tier 1 (General) Extension case: Approved in 45 days (23 days less than average)
United Kingdom
non-JR
10 Feb 2009
11 Feb 2009
12 Feb 2009
13 Feb 2009
pb3330
27 Mar 2009
30 Mar 2009
30 Mar 2009
HSMP extn (not JR) applied 7 months early

Users currently watching this case: skahashmi, rangde, sheffielder 11 Comments

Posted by sheffielder
13 Mar 2009 #1
into 5th week now....still case not allocated to caseworker..god knows how long its going to take...
Posted by PekingDucks
13 Mar 2009 #2
How do you know it hasn't been allocated to a caseworker sheffielder? I rang them and they wouldn't give me any status at all before 6 weeks.
Posted by sheffielder
13 Mar 2009 #3
I think it depends upon the call handler....I too got the same answer last week.. luckily somebody was kind enough to me this week...
Posted by skahashmi
18 Mar 2009 #4
Hi sheffielder!
I applied the same day you sent it. I think according to the ukba website waiting time they might handle our case next week as this week they are looking at cases which receieved on or before 5th of Feb. Let see and wish you best of luck.
Posted by sheffielder
18 Mar 2009 #5
Thank you skahasmi and wish you the same.Hopefully we should hear in the next couple of weeks.
Posted by lrry
24 Mar 2009 #6
Any update on your application. My employer had received email from HO confirming employement.
Posted by sheffielder
24 Mar 2009 #7
just contacted my employer.She confirmed that she didn't receive any call from HO yet...good luck for urs Irry
Posted by sheffielder
26 Mar 2009 #8
Called HO this morning.Application is still under consideration...........
Posted by sheffielder
30 Mar 2009 #9
Hurrah......got extension until september 2012.Got 3 years from original expiry date (i.e sep 09).Thanks skahashmi and irry for your support and good luck wit your application...
Posted by skahashmi
30 Mar 2009 #10
Good news mate. Enjoy your life I am still waiting .... Did you have any dependant applications ?
Posted by richard2007
30 Mar 2009 #11
hi sheffielder

did u mention any reason for early extension?
what reason did u mention?