Discuss hussainkothari's Tier 1 (General) Extension USCIS Case

Tier 1 (General) Extension case: Approved in 33 days (35 days less than average)
United Kingdom

Users currently watching this case: atja, vrishinkm, pravshsmp 7 Comments

Posted by atja
11 Jun 2008 #1
Any update?
Posted by vrishinkm
13 Jun 2008 #2
Did u apply for the LEAVE TO REMAIN after u got ur HSMP approval letter or was it all in one go...
Posted by pravshsmp
13 Jun 2008 #3
Congrats for getting the tier 1 ..
I have applied for FLR on 2nd June after getting the HSMP approval letter.
Currently i am working on work permit and I have been told by my company to go back in next 1 month. But i cannot travel since my passports are sent to Home office for stamping. Hence i also wish to send a letter to homeoffice for give my case an urgent treatment.
Can you please let me know the reason you mentioned for urgent treatment and it will be great if you can send me the letter which you sent them.

Thanks in advance
Posted by vrishinkm
13 Jun 2008 #4
hi pravshsmp
i too applied for FLR on 13th may after getting HSMP approval, do u know the current waiting times , coz the letter i got from homeoffice said 28 days but when i called up today they said upto 10 weeks not sure which information is correct ......wat time frame did it say on ur letter

thnaks
Posted by tumkur
13 Jun 2008 #5
please could you tell me what is wating period. Each of them giving diffrent.
Posted by hussainkothari
14 Jun 2008 #6
- All in one shot. WP -> T1, without any approvals.

- I had the same problems as you do. I had fax the HO my tickets and explained my situation. However my passports were all stamped and ready. They had to just throw them into the post with urgency.

wat time frame did it say on ur letter
- Letter says 28 days. However the HO have increases the standards to 10 weeks. They would not give any progress until 10 weeks. In case of emergency only they would entertain you.

please could you tell me what is wating period. Each of them giving diffrent.
- Received app by HO on 8th May
- Fax urgent request on 11 June
- Received passports on 13 June.
- Application with HO: 5 weeks
Posted by pravshsmp
15 Jun 2008 #7
Thanks HKUK for your reply.

Yes.. I applied for Leave to remain after earlier getting HSMP approval letter.
But I cannot send the tickets as you did, since they are with company and the date of return is not fixed since company is trying to accomodate me for some other client. If nothing works out then i will have to go back after one month.
But i cannot wait till the last moment when my ticket return date will be fixed.

Hence I have to mention some other reason right now. Not sure what reason would be apt. I have to get the response from HO within next 2-3 weeks.
Kindly suggest me. I would be great if I can speak to you about my issue. Hence if possible please send me your contact no. at [email protected]

I am very thankful for your suggestions.