Discuss ajaymurudkar's Tier 1 (General) USCIS Case

Tier 1 (General) case: Approved in 56 days (4 days less than average)
22 Feb 2008
25 Feb 2008
27 Feb 2008
18 Apr 2008
2536XX
18 Apr 2008
03 May 2008
03 May 2008
Finally Received HSMP document today....with HSMP approved... This site is very usefull it keeps everybodie's momentum going on...Thanks everybody for the support.

Users currently watching this case: ashu27 10 Comments

Posted by willdsEND
25 Mar 2008 #1
hi ajaymurudkar

hru i hve been facing same problem as ur facing if u got any info on tht can u reply me back plzzzzzzzzz.... tx
Posted by willdsEND
27 Mar 2008 #2
hi ajaymurudkar

hru tx for ur reply dude hope v get a gud news asap....anyways where ru working now......

all de best god bless u....
Posted by ukjob
27 Mar 2008 #3
Dear guys,,,
Please don’t worries i had same problem I never got the reference number even no information about my application receive date. I had sent the application through next day delivery royal mail. Royal mail online portal was never updated delivery mail information. Finally I had send fax to home office after 20 days of waiting, enquiring if they have received my application which was posted on 25th from UK.. They send me confirmation email ...so again I waited for 10 days and called on 25 the march asking reference number .. Luckily I have got the reference number..
Good Luck
Regrds
raky
Posted by willdsEND
27 Mar 2008 #4
hi ajaymurudkar

hru here is my e-mail ID [email protected] waiting for ur reply hope v get +ve result fro HO tx all de best...
Posted by willdsEND
10 Apr 2008 #5
hi ajay

hru i hve tried to call u but its says please chk the number. Anyways hve u got any reply or refernce number from HO plzzzz update if u get any info tx dude all de best
Posted by zkedar
18 Apr 2008 #6
congrates dear

finally u gotta u r ref number.....
Posted by willdsEND
18 Apr 2008 #7
hi ajay awesome man congrts for ur refernce number
Posted by zkedar
03 May 2008 #8
congrates dear !
Posted by gkc217
04 May 2008 #9
Hi Ajay,
Can you tell us how you got the papers mailed back to you. Any quick way like MBE Sheffield. Pls email me your experience at gchawla007 AT yahoo.com. Thanks
Posted by ashu27
31 Jul 2008 #10
Congratulations on your HSMP. We are actively seeking IT professionals holding valid HSMP for our client requirements in UK. Please feel free to get in touch on [email protected] for the same.