Discuss adrakatti's Tier 1 (General) USCIS Case

Tier 1 (General) case: Approved in 109 days (-49 days more than average)
28 Feb 2008
04 Mar 2008
07 Mar 2008
19 Mar 2008
2556**
16 Jun 2008
24 Jun 2008
25 Jun 2008
Finally got my papers thru royal air mail.... and its approved... now preparing for EC.

Users currently watching this case: Scottish, wildill, mycanal, ashu27 9 Comments

Posted by joyindia
18 May 2008 #1
Did you try calling the Home Office?
Posted by wildill
22 May 2008 #2
Hi bro, you did not call to H.O about your status or e-mail. I think you have to Call or email them about your delay.
Posted by wildill
24 May 2008 #3
dear bro, when i called to H.O. I spoke to somebody who said me your application was Under Consideration. No body know when this wait will end. I pray to God for you and our all tracker friends for good wishes. Wishes you Good luck
Posted by jayaram
27 May 2008 #4
I have posted on same day, i called so many times but every thing went in vein, they r willing to reveal the message. let us hope for the bes
Posted by Dino
04 Jun 2008 #5
HI adrakati

I guess you HSMP approval date is near by . Did you got any kind of comunication from them

Did you applied for courier pick up

Rdg
Dino
Posted by joyindia
16 Jun 2008 #6
Friend- Any updates?
Posted by joyindia
20 Jun 2008 #7
Good Luck
Posted by wildill
20 Jun 2008 #8
Dear bro, Can you tell me about, courier service, which company i will call, they asked about the date. Is it possible can i book before any imfomation. Any body tell me about it. Because i have moved my house and very confused about it. I am waiting for a long time. I thankx a lot.
Posted by ashu27
30 Jul 2008 #9
Congratulations on your HSMP. We are actively seeking IT professionals holding valid HSMP for our client requirements in UK. Please feel free to get in touch on [email protected] for the same.