Discuss smimrans's Tier 1 (General) USCIS Case

Tier 1 (General) case: Pending for 5366 days (-5306 days more than average)
Pakistan
Pakistan
24 Mar 2008
26 Mar 2008
26 Mar 2008
2579XX
pending
28 Oct 2008
still waiting....YA ALLAH give me success..

Users currently watching this case: qmsp, Sakbar 10 Comments

Posted by smimrans
22 Jun 2008 #1
could any one tell me...how long it will take?...
Posted by alta7576
29 Jun 2008 #2
well tell me did you got ref# or still waiting for you ref#
did you applied self or through agent
Posted by smimrans
30 Jun 2008 #3
well i could'nt get my ref#,as i did call many times but could'nt connected to the customer service officer,well i have applied my self.Stilling waiting for approval.Ya ALLAH give me success...
Posted by smimrans
18 Jul 2008 #4
my case is still underconsideration..as i have called today
Posted by Zarinjamal
18 Jul 2008 #5
Hi Imran, Hope you will stand successful and get the good news by nex week.
Posted by smimrans
21 Jul 2008 #6
thanks Zarinjamal...well today uk home office website still shows 25 march 2008 application process..it means that there are lots of application received during last week of march 2008.
Posted by smimrans
21 Jul 2008 #7
Alta7576 well i got my refference no by calling helpline..and i have applied my self..
Posted by smimrans
14 Aug 2008 #8
well i called ho on 11 august 2008.he told me that ur case reffered to the manager.and it be confirmed after 2 or 3 days..so i will call on monday to confirm the status.INSHALLAH it will be approved.
Posted by qmsp
27 Aug 2008 #9
AOA,
qmsp here.

Boss, I applied through Professionals, a consultant, you may call them and discuss your case at 0215651423.

Please stay in touch.
And all the best for you.
Posted by Sakbar
31 Oct 2008 #10
A A. Shahzad here I submitted my case on 25th april and got approvel on 13 Sep. Now i m waiting to maintane last three month bank statement with balance £2800. Now whats the updates of ur case. Me frm faisalabad and u.