Discuss ashu27's Tier 1 (General) USCIS Case

Tier 1 (General) case: Approved in 105 days (-45 days more than average)
20 Jul 2007
10 Aug 2007
02 Nov 2007
28 Nov 2007
Anyone looking for direct client contract in UK for SAP BW, please get in touch at the following email ID: [email protected]

Users currently watching this case: geetha, kbp81, priya12, pranavb 18 Comments

Posted by ukgk
06 Sep 2007 #1
Please share me the client info to my mail id higopi (at) gmail (dot) com
Posted by ashu27
06 Sep 2007 #2
hey..i have sent your email to the concern person. She will get in touch with you shortly

Thanks for your interest and do share this info with other members on trackitt
Posted by dudley
07 Sep 2007 #3
Please share the client info with me, pls enter it in my comments section
Posted by harsharan19
12 Sep 2007 #4
Hi Ashu27, can you please help me with your contacts in UK for courier pickup ? can you reply me at harsharan19 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Posted by refhsmp
12 Sep 2007 #5
Hi Ashu,

Do u have any contacts with clients who work on Symbian OS?

Regds,
Refhsmp
Posted by ashu27
13 Sep 2007 #6
Hi all,

You can email at [email protected] for UK contract jobs

Thanks & Regards,
Ashu
Posted by asadulla
21 Sep 2007 #7
Hi
I have posted a message in you personal mail id, regarding the contract jobs.

Please do replay.

Regards
Asadulla Khan
Posted by enggpune
29 Sep 2007 #8
Hi,
I am a soft engg in working in oracle ..having 4 years of exp.I have applied for HSMP on 10th sept and waiting for my approval can i get a job without HSMP wht is a duration for contract jobs can u tell me ur email id or contact no.
Posted by geetha
05 Dec 2007 #9
Congratulations on your HSMP approval, We are specialists in HSMP jobs. We will get you an offer within 2-3 weeks time, we will arrange Interviews from India itself (All free- No fees). Please get in touch with us on +44 (0) 7908589209 or [email protected]

Thanks
Geeta
Posted by kimleeds
13 Feb 2008 #10
Thanks Mate, I m already working as a Telecom Engr here in UK in Opal Telecom CPW Networks since March 07. Thanks for asking, I m also looking to Apply for NOC position(s) in any reptuable company i.e NTL, C&W, Easy Net, one of my frined told me there are few positions available in Cable & Wirless... do you have any idea? & one more thing, some of my friends who are seeking jobs, if you could send me few links will be very great.
Thanks once again for your support & help.

regards

Kimleeds
Posted by Tatata
31 Jul 2008 #11
ashu27,
STOP SPAMING ALL OVER AL TRACKITT MEMBERS!
Posted by Tatata
31 Jul 2008 #12
ashu27,
STOP SPAMING ALL OVER AL TRACKITT MEMBERS!
Posted by Tatata
31 Jul 2008 #13
ashu27,
STOP SPAMING ALL OVER AL TRACKITT MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Tatata
31 Jul 2008 #14
ashu27,
STOP SPAMING ALL OVER AL TRACKITT MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by pavanshere
31 Jul 2008 #15
Hi ashu,

Please fwd the client names.. to [email protected], My case got approved..

Thanks
Pavan Kumar
[email protected]
Posted by kbp81
04 Aug 2008 #16
Hi ashu,

I am a Hsmp approved who is going for the EC in week or so. I am having 4+ years of experience java/j2ee. Could you able to provide me some calls on this.

Thanks,
kiran.
[email protected]
Posted by priya12
13 Sep 2008 #17
hi ashu,
i m having 6+ years of exp in java/j2ee. could you please let me know more details abt the contract jobs that u r mentioning.
thanks a lot for your help in advace.
Posted by pranavb
03 Jun 2009 #18
Hi Ashu27,

Are you still looking for IT Professionals holding HSMP Visa? Please let me know my email id is [email protected]

Cheers,