Discuss 386dx's Tier 1 (General) USCIS Case

Tier 1 (General) case: Approved in 23 days (37 days less than average)
Turkey
Turkey
15 Dec 2007
17 Dec 2007
19 Dec 2007
2417**
07 Jan 2008
16 Jan 2008
16 Jan 2008
I called HO on 7th at +441142074074 and learned that my application was approved and sent via air mail on Jan 7th. I received the papers on 16th.

Users currently watching this case: FayazAbdul 12 Comments

Posted by dontcare
10 Jan 2008 #1
I was able to get through. But I had to listen to recorded messages for nearly 3 mins.
Posted by 386dx
10 Jan 2008 #2
Did you also call to learn the status of your application?
I called +44 114 207 6020. Which number did you use?
Posted by dontcare
10 Jan 2008 #3
No +44 114 207 4074 .
Posted by 386dx
10 Jan 2008 #4
Hmm, on http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/working_in_the_uk/EN/homepage/schemes_and_programmes/hsmp.html, it says:

If you have any general queries about the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme, please contact the Border and Immigration Agency Customer Contact Centre:
By telephone:
0114 207 4074
(...)
If you have a case specific enquiry, please contact the HSMP team:
By telephone:
0114 207 6020

So I thought the latter would be the correct number. I'll also try the other one tomorrow. Thanks.
Posted by dontcare
10 Jan 2008 #5
Your comment seems valid. But I picked up the number from one the forum post. But that number did the job for me :)
Posted by NAKOR
11 Jan 2008 #6
Tebrikler hocam,

Ben aramadım, sormadım, evrakların gelmesini bekleyeceigm, surpriz olacak.
Tam olarak aynı tarihlerde varmış evraklarimiz, elimize gececegi zamani merakla bekliyorum.
Posted by 386dx
12 Jan 2008 #7
Sağol :) Ben de öyle yapacaktım ama çok uzadı gibi geldi nedense. Ararsan bant kaydında hangi günün başvuruları üzerinde çalıştıklarını söylüyor, yani en azından sonuçlanıp sonuçlanmadığıyla ilgili bir fikir sahibi olabilirsin.
PTT'nin sitesinde yazdığı kadarıyla 4-9 gün sürüyormuş İngiltere'den hava postası gelmesi. Benimkini pazartesi yolladıklarına ve İstanbul'da olduğuma göre göre bu pazartesi ya da salı gelir sanırım belgeler.
Posted by dontcare
12 Jan 2008 #8
Hi Guys.... I think entire trackitt community would appreciate if all comment are in English. You might think it's only important to you. But many of users of the trackitt including myself has learnt a lot from going through the case comments. Hope you guys understand
Posted by 386dx
14 Jan 2008 #9
You're right, sorry.
I was basically saying that when you call them, a recorded message tells you which day's applications they are working on, and that might give you an idea whether your application has been decided or not.
Posted by dontcare
14 Jan 2008 #10
Thank you for understanding!

Is it the application received day that the referring to in the recorded message? I called them twice up to now. I cannot remember such a message :(
Posted by ashu27
15 Jan 2008 #11
Hi Heartiest Congratulations on your HSMP

You can email at ashka@rinfo.co.uk for UK contract jobs. They are taking the entire job responsibility of yours

Thanks & Regards,
Ashu
Posted by FayazAbdul
21 Jan 2008 #12
Even I have got a mail that my decision letter was sent on 8 jan, 2008 . I havent got the papers yet. Should I contact local post office.
Any pointers? please reply ......I am a bit worried abt the docs and i havent arranged fr pickup.