Discuss Pukhi's Tier 1 (General) USCIS Case

Tier 1 (General) case: Approved in 27 days (33 days less than average)
06 Jan 2008
08 Jan 2008
09 Jan 2008
2448*
02 Feb 2008
03 Mar 2008
They approved my application on 2nd of Febraury bu they informed me about the decision only on 22nd Febrary.

Users currently watching this case: ashu27 9 Comments

Posted by dontcare
24 Jan 2008 #1
When did you receive the reference number ?

Its up to you decide. There is a certain amount of risk involved due to lack of traceability.
Posted by Pukhi
24 Jan 2008 #2
I called them up to get the the ref number as I didn't ask for an acknowledgement for the application. Any idea on what percentage paople applying from india had problems with receiving their documents.
Posted by haphazard
26 Feb 2008 #3
why did it take so long for them to decide?
Posted by Pukhi
26 Feb 2008 #4
Hi haphazard, not sure why it took so long but I didn't send my tax returns along with the application as it didn't cover the 12 months I was claiming. this might be the reason but no way to verify it.
Posted by bond011
26 Feb 2008 #5
Congrats Pukram BSingh.
Posted by raman
03 Mar 2008 #6
Hi, How long days take time to debit money form our card.
Posted by Kdave
03 Mar 2008 #7
Congratulations...how did you come to know that your application is approved? Did you receive yoru documents? In my case the decision is made by Jan end but I have not yet received the documents.
Posted by Pukhi
03 Mar 2008 #8
Hi Kdave, I requested for a courier pick up, so they mailed me on 22nd Feb that my documents are ready for courier pickup. I got the document through a courier last week and the approval date was 2nd Feb.
You might want to follow up with the local post office if you have not requested for a courier pick up.
Posted by ashu27
07 Apr 2008 #9
Congratulations on your HSMP approval/visa.

We have an exciting opportunity for you with our clients in UK. We are professionally managed company providing software and recruitment solutions since the past seven years.

Our client’s are amongst the top most IT Companies in UK. Currently we are looking for candidates with valid HSMP approval/visa and who can relocate to UK immediately

If you are interested please get in touch at [email protected] with complete contact details ASAP.