Discuss bonzibuddy's Tier 1 (General) USCIS Case

Tier 1 (General) case: Approved in 27 days (33 days less than average)
20 Jan 2008
22 Jan 2008
23 Jan 2008
25 Jan 2008
2401xx
16 Feb 2008
27 Feb 2008
28 Feb 2008
Awaiting results. Its been almost 22 days since I have received my reference number.

Users currently watching this case: haphazard, ashu27, naag2009 10 Comments

Posted by bonzibuddy
13 Feb 2008 #1
Not sure my case is in the hands of a case worker
Posted by bonzibuddy
23 Feb 2008 #2
A decision has been taken on my application on 16th Feb. They have sent the documents by Airmail. Waiting for the documents to arrive. Hope it clicks this time.
Posted by haphazard
24 Feb 2008 #3
how did you learn that? you called them or they sent a mail to you ?
Posted by bonzibuddy
24 Feb 2008 #4
They sent me a mail stating the same. I wanted to call them and ask buy the line seems to be too busy.
Posted by arpitoberoi
24 Feb 2008 #5
they sent you mail stating...your case is approved or did they write in mail that...decision has been made on ur case...? how u came to know abt approval?
Posted by bonzibuddy
28 Feb 2008 #6
My application has been approved. I received my HSMP Work Permit approval by post yest. Now on the job hunt. C++, VC++, SDk, MFC, Win32, STL, ATL COM. Knowledge of Java, Swings and C# as well. Overall 7+ years of experience. I have been to UK last year on Work Permit for 10 months. Let me know if you come across some openings for me.
Posted by Sudhir7in
28 Feb 2008 #7
which city r u from,how many days it took the documents to reach u
Posted by bonzibuddy
28 Feb 2008 #8
I am from Mumbai. Its took around 10 days for the documents to reach my place after the decision had been taken.
Posted by ashu27
07 Apr 2008 #9
Congratulations on your HSMP approval/visa.

We have an exciting opportunity for you with our clients in UK. We are professionally managed company providing software and recruitment solutions since the past seven years.

Our client’s are amongst the top most IT Companies in UK. Currently we are looking for candidates with valid HSMP approval/visa and who can relocate to UK immediately

If you are interested please get in touch at ashka@rinfo.co.uk with complete contact details ASAP.
Posted by naag2009
20 May 2009 #10
Hi Bonzi

congrats on your visa i too got my visa n flying to UK on 24th may lets get connected.

Thanks