Discuss rjayc's PERM USCIS Case

PERM case: Approved in 231 days (-3 days more than average)
16 Jul 2013
EB2
04 Mar 2014
27 Jan 2014
04 Mar 2014
Here is my situation: Max out is 4/16/2014 Perm approval:3/4/2014. i140, H1 extn - premium processing, parallelly. Hope, this will help to get extension before the max out day.To avoid bad situations, travelling India on 3/31/2014. Good luck everyone

Users currently watching this case: july4, rjayc, azm123, saikandu, ssk114, shartapa, sairamhb, katuni, Hopeful07, saravana, ravlapo 14 Comments

Posted by rjayc
04 Mar 2014 #1
Here is my situation: Max out is 4/16/2014
Today, the perm is approved (3/4/2014).
Preparing the doc' for i140, H1B extn in parallel with premium processing...
Hope, this will help to get extension before the max out day
To avoid neck to neck situations, travelling India on 3/31/2014.
If everything is fine, stamping will be done and return...

Good luck everyone!
Posted by azm123
04 Mar 2014 #2
Good Luck.
Posted by saikandu
04 Mar 2014 #3
Congrats @rjayc. i am in the same boat as you but still waiting for the perm approval. mine is july 25th and my H1-b will max out april 30th. I hope i get mine approved by next week. good luck for your I140 and H1-b. njoy.
Posted by ssk114
04 Mar 2014 #4
To rjayc:
Are you FTE to client or consultant thru Desi company?
I will be in similar situation in near future. Trying to avoid this neck to neck situation...so planning to go to india this 15th and go for stamping and wait there till june .
Posted by shartapa
04 Mar 2014 #5
Hi Rjayc,

Thanks for updating on trackitt and congrats. My PD is July 16th too and my A number starts with A-13163. May be my attorney started application in June but filed on July 16th 2013. Do you mind sharing your first few digits in A number? I wonder how DOL is picking up the files as I still see some folks who got July 1st Week PD are waiting. Appreciate your help.

Thanks!
Posted by sairamhb
04 Mar 2014 #6
did u check ur case on this to see approval

Posted by sairamhb
04 Mar 2014 #7
did u check ur case on this to see approval

Posted by shartapa
04 Mar 2014 #8
I checked yesterday night but I didn't find anything there. I am assuming July 16 2013 PD started today and hope there will be some update tomorrow on dolstats. Is'nt that site data one day before data?

Thanks!
Posted by sairamhb
04 Mar 2014 #9
u r right - it will always show the next day

i was just curious - mine is july 25 andi am counting days

thanks for checking - congrats
Posted by katuni
04 Mar 2014 #10
what is max out date and how do I find it?
Posted by whatwillhappen
04 Mar 2014 #11
by max out date he is referring to the date when his H1 status will expire.
Posted by Hopeful07
04 Mar 2014 #12
Congrats and good luck on your travel
and stamping. My PD is July 17....waiting
Anxiously:(
Posted by saravana
04 Mar 2014 #13
I think you will be able getting i140 anf H1B approved before april 16th. You have more than 1month to get these approved
Posted by rjayc
05 Mar 2014 #14
Hi All, Thanks for your comments...
Thats true, the DOL STATS displays details after the next day...
Go to http://dolstats.com/ -> In the 1st page "Processed Application" Select "PERM" -> Selec the day below and search for your number

Good luck everyone!