Discuss changgull's PERM USCIS Case

Business necessity
17 Apr 2008
denied
02 Mar 2010
16 Jul 2009
02 Mar 2010
Just checked the ETA website, discovered my application was denied. I will have to wait for my lawyer to receive the letter to know the reason and whether to appeal.

Users currently watching this case: castalien, hunt401, changgull, tradahoo, koningingpoco, gdcm 6 Comments

Posted by hunt401
02 Mar 2010 #1
Sorry to hear that. Could you share what was the reason for your audit? and probably your profession and education?
Posted by changgull
02 Mar 2010 #2
Applied position: Sr. QA Analyst
Education: MBA, Master in engineering
Experience: 8+ years

So,, obviously this was a job that many laid off Americans would jump on. DOL has every right to say I should not take these jobs for Americans.
Posted by tradahoo
03 Mar 2010 #3
how can DOL justify by a general consensus. I thought if you do everything right for your case, there should not any reason that DOL reject your application based on the general 'lay-off' basis
Posted by koningingpoco
03 Mar 2010 #4
I am sorry about the denial and good luck in case you decide to appeal... I have a question for you... you said you checked the ETA website yourself... I was told by my lawyer that only him and the employer can have access to this website... is that accurate...? I would love to be able to check it myself. Please let me know. Thanks
Posted by gchopes
04 Mar 2010 #5
Sorry to hear about your case being denied. Did you get to know the date of denial from the website or from mail correspondence?
Posted by changgull
08 Mar 2010 #6
Reason of Denial
1) Did not provide the proof of recruitment (I think on this I could have appeal)
2) Did not specify the name of employer on the newspaper ad (No chance of appeal)

So, filing a new application. 800 days wasted.