Discuss pulungo90's PERM USCIS Case

PERM case: Approved in 218 days (12 days less than average)
Dominican Republic
28 Mar 2007
EB3
17 Jul 2007
01 Nov 2007
05 Nov 2007
my employer received a letter asking for additional information as a proof of FEIN number , business entity and phisical location

Users currently watching this case: caison 13 Comments

Posted by pulungo90
07 Jul 2007 #1
Is this requirement qualify as an audit or is normal on this process? I haven`t asked this question to my lawyer yet. Is there someone that can help on this answer?
Posted by pulungo90
27 Jul 2007 #2
my employer received a ph call yesterday from DOL and the guy asked some questions to him. It looks like they are moving know to clean up march.
goog luck for all.
Posted by trs80
02 Aug 2007 #3
Pulungo I'm from DR too and I'm also in the PERM process.
please add to your MSN messenger me to share ideas: mrocha1 at hot
Posted by trs80
27 Oct 2007 #4
Hi Pulungo,

It's weird that they ask you for that information after you filled your PERM.

We still don't applied for the my PERM. We first request access to the PERM on line system then my employer received a email asking for evidence about the business existence (location, FEIN and more)

We replied with all the documentation in PDF format.

Two days later we received the password and PIN to access the PERM on line system.

Then my employer create account for the lawyers and they are working on my PERM application. I hope they submit it soon and they don't ask again for business information.
Posted by pulungo90
05 Nov 2007 #5
Hi trs80 .
Today my employer received a letter from DOL where we got certified on 11/01/07.
Good luck to all of you waiting for PERM aplication.
Now we got a move to the next step.
Posted by trs80
05 Nov 2007 #6
Congratulation!
La larga espera valio la pena.

What time do you usually connect to MSN messenger?
Posted by pulungo90
05 Nov 2007 #7
Gracias.

Asi espero que tu caso tambien se apruebe cuando lo sometan.
Posted by pulungo90
05 Nov 2007 #8
Every day. I was missing due to the fat that my computer at home was broke.
Now is ok!
Posted by pulungo90
09 Nov 2007 #9
My lawyer received a hard copy of LC on 11/08/07.
Next week we will go into the next step.

Good luck////////
Posted by trs80
12 Nov 2007 #10
Pulongo,

What is the next step?
Can you concurrent file i140/i485?
Posted by pulungo90
12 Nov 2007 #11
The next step is file the I-140 , petition.
I can not file I-485 until the visa availability comes out.

Did you already file your FORM ETA 9089?
Posted by caison
08 Mar 2009 #12
Hi, pulungo90, I am from the DR as well. My employer already started the recruitment process for my GC. I was wondering if I can ask you several questions by email, since I am not quite sure yet, how the process work.
Posted by pulungo90
11 Mar 2009 #13
OK!

My Email Address is [email protected]

You can send an email to me when you are ready to ask the questions.

Bye.