Discuss nepo's PERM USCIS Case

PERM case: Pending for 4961 days (-4730 days more than average)
Nepal
22 Nov 2010
EB2
16 Dec 2010
Recruitment process..
20 Dec 2010
pending
31 Dec 2010
24 Jun 2011
Hello People..is there anyone..who got Audit reply within a month or so? I can see people have been waiting for 2 yrs..this is so frustrating.. My PERM has been filed from IT Consulting company, I have Masters degree on Software engineering.. with 0 y

Users currently watching this case: nepo, subhali, jgallet, barcelona, 1000101010, ineb3mar11, harakiri2011 17 Comments

Posted by nepo
01 Jan 2011 #1
Hello People..is there anyone..who got Audit reply back from DOL within a month or so? I can see people have been waiting for 2 yrs..this is so frustrating.. My PERM has been filed from IT Consulting company, I have Masters degree on Software engineering.. with 0 yrs exp.

Give me some suggestion.. whether to wait until the DOL comes back for my Audited case, or better to file new petition.

Thanks in advance..

Posted by pkgc
06 Jan 2011 #2
Its better to file a new one. Btw whats your state?
Posted by subhali
07 Jan 2011 #3
Hi nepo, Can you please email me your phone number. My employer had filed Perm for me. But i am really in doubt whats going on. Would really appriciate if you can email me your phone number at [email protected]
Posted by nepo
07 Jan 2011 #4
hello pkgc:

My PERM has been filed from ATLANTA..it is a Atlanta PERM..and employer is in NJ.
Posted by pkgc
07 Jan 2011 #5
Did you get prevailing wage for ATLANTA?
Posted by nepo
07 Jan 2011 #6
@pkgc..no dude..my employer is from NJ..so got prevailing wage for NJ..ATLANTA is just a center...thnx..let's share some more info..pls..
Posted by nepo
22 May 2011 #7
hello guys...i can see March/2010 audited case have been approved...any thoughts???how long i have to wait for my case...it has PD 11/22/2011.

any thoughts??
Posted by 1000101010
06 Jun 2011 #8
nepo bro any update ? I'm too waiting 175+ days.
Posted by nepo
06 Jun 2011 #9
no man...going to ask Lawyer tomorrow, but last week when I asked her with these facts(Audit is being sped up), she told me again it may take 2 yrs..so m kindda frustrated...

idk..what to do? wait or change the employer...ru also from IT Consulting?? let me know..
Posted by 1000101010
06 Jun 2011 #10
nepo bro email me dev.opensource at gmail dot com
Posted by nepo
14 Jun 2011 #11
@devopensource .

any update??
Posted by 1000101010
14 Jun 2011 #12
not yet ...today one guy got approval after 183 days so I'm crossing my fingers!
Posted by nepo
14 Jun 2011 #13
183 days?? which country he is from?and is it under EB2? But how come i dont see him on Trackitt...

m from IT Consulting company dude..m not sure whether they will see my case at any time soon or not...
Posted by nepo
01 Jul 2011 #14
on fingercrossed...but I am from Desi IT consulting company...It seems DOL is approving only Big Fortue companies audited case..

asked couple of people and came to know ...they are not from IT Consulting..

anyone has any idea ,,regarding..whether DOL sees audited case for IT Consulting??
Posted by nepo
18 Jul 2011 #15
hey pp...m still not hearing thing from my lawyer...u guys have any idea,,how long i have to wait???
Posted by nepo
01 Aug 2011 #16
DENIED.
Posted by simseb2
01 Aug 2011 #17
so sorry to hear that. What are your options now. I remember u said your H1B expiring very soon. Would u go for appeal?