Watch this case Watch this case
If you watch this case, we will notify you every time the applicant updates the case details, or when a user adds a comment to it.
Users currently watching this case: aspirant17 8 Comments
My Last update was on 03/30/2018. No Changes after that, when is your I-94 getting expired ?
My i94 expired on oct 1st 2017. How about you?
Mine is June, so am expecting my approval somewhere in October 2018.
Congratulations on your approval. Did you get an update from attorney or case status is updated on myuscis account?
I received an email from USCIS. I also confirmed on the USCIS website. Yet to hear from Attorney and Company.
Congratulations on your approval DK3456.
Looks like your case is among few where USCIS took complete 5 1/2 months of processing time and approved without RFE, which is good.
So wanted check with you on some information - can you please provide:
1) Have you raised the service request for outside normal processing time (or) it got processed by itself in regular?
2) Are you on FTE of Client; FTE for EC; or EVC model
3) Please share your SOC Code; Wage level; Education and Major field.
1) No I didn't. It was just regular.
2) I work as FTE in EC model.
3) 15-1132, Level 2, Masters in Software Engineering. Bachelors in Electronics and Communication.
When you add a comment, (1) we will notify the applicant so he/she can respond, and (2) you will begin to watch this case.