Discuss kannnvDeepa's H-1B USCIS Case

H-1B case: Pending for 1338 days (-1251 days more than average)
extension
Vermont
regular
04 Apr 2019
10 Apr 2019
EAC1828218929128
07 Jun 2019
Client Letter, SOW
07 Sep 2019
pending
20 Sep 2019
20 Sep 2019
Just curious to know how long taking for Regular processing (Post REF Response at VERMONT

Users currently watching this case: hydpotta, kannnvDeepa, viking28, sphon 17 Comments

Posted by hydpotta
07 Nov 2019 #1
Any update on your case? Mine got transferred to Vermont.
Posted by kannnvDeepa
07 Nov 2019 #2
Nothing boss. Same waiting for verdict

Just curious. Did u hear anything on Premium process closure due to heave load ? Rumours I mean

I want to upgrade to premium.

Why your case moved to vermont. Looks like other service center getting more work. May be mine also will get slow or speedup soon

I will keep u posted. Did anybody got Approval who ever submitted in the same period.

Or are everyone in the same boat?
Posted by kannnvDeepa
07 Nov 2019 #3
Nothing boss. Same waiting for verdict

I want to upgrade to premium.

Or are everyone in the same boat?
Posted by kannnvDeepa
07 Nov 2019 #4
Nothing boss. Same waiting for verdict

I want to upgrade to premium.

Or are everyone in the same boat?
Posted by hydpotta
07 Nov 2019 #5
I
Posted by kannnvDeepa
07 Nov 2019 #6
I responded to RFE on Sept 7th. What do u mean July 10th processing? Should we wait for atleast 2 more months?

I want to get before Jan 26th 2020 at any cost
Posted by hydpotta
07 Nov 2019 #7
VT is processing the cases that are submitted on or before July 10th, as our applications are earlier to July 10th, they should get picked up soon. That
Posted by kannnvDeepa
07 Nov 2019 #8
Thanks for swift response. My original submission on April 5th. RFE resonded sept 7th. Hope for the best.. when did u respond yr RFE and original extension date

Kannan

Posted by hydpotta
07 Nov 2019 #13
Np. It
Posted by kannnvDeepa
07 Nov 2019 #14
Hi
Some how I m feel that I m ahead. Within 2 month, I got RFE and respond in next 3 months.

How for the best
Kannan
Posted by kannnvDeepa
07 Nov 2019 #15
Hi

How for the best
Kannan
Posted by viking28
06 Jan 2020 #16
@Kannan,

Did you get the update on your case, pls share. I have responded to my RFE on Oct 1st week , still no update. thanks.
Posted by sphon
25 Jan 2020 #17
@Kannan,

Any update on your case?