Discuss pvbabu's H-1B USCIS Case

H-1B case: Approved in 14 days (73 days less than average)
transfer
Vermont
premium
23 Feb 2011
24 Feb 2011
EAC111******
09 Mar 2011
03 Mar 2011
09 Mar 2011
Feb 25,2011 recived recipt number by email. Mail on march 3,2011. Got approved March 9,2011 online status.

Users currently watching this case: Infy123, Aug302010 8 Comments

Posted by Infy123
03 Mar 2011 #1
How can you transfer with 7th year extension? did the employer you are transfering files your GC before joining and has approved labour for you?
Posted by pvbabu
04 Mar 2011 #2
Yes. Yes.
My six years will complete in march 2011. My current empolyer haven't filed perm.
I filed Perm and I-140 from other company and got approved. So now I put h1b transfer.
I am waiting for result.

Posted by Aug302010
09 Mar 2011 #3
Congrats on your approval! Did you get 3 years approval?

what were the supporting docs you provided like Client etc..
Posted by pvbabu
09 Mar 2011 #4
It was online status. I don't how many years approval. Client letter and purchase order are must.
In the client letter end date was mentioned for the project(ongoing development and maintanace).
Posted by Infy123
09 Mar 2011 #5
Was this a consulting company? how manny number of employees company has it was a good move, but only few companys will file labor and 140 before joining.I'm looking for such company, can you provide info so that i can also apply.I was applying from one of the consulting firm but they had only 1 or 2 employee so lawyer said that you wont get your 140 approved.
Posted by pvbabu
18 Mar 2011 #6
Yes it is a consulting company with around 25 employees. But company started 10 years ago and has good history.
Green card means future employment can file
Posted by pvbabu
18 Mar 2011 #7
I got approval for 3 years.
Posted by Infy123
18 Mar 2011 #8
Congrats, can you please let me know ur email?I'm looking for such employers.It will help me.