Watch this case Watch this case
If you watch this case, we will notify you every time the applicant updates the case details, or when a user adds a comment to it.
Users currently watching this case: mycasetrac
, wazirkhanakakh 7 Comments
congrats. I wanted to ask if below requirements would be OK?
1. Form G1145 (Optional)
2. I-765 - with 2 Passport Photographs( Name and I94 written at Back) and Personal cheque in a clear envelop
3. H4's latest I-797 , approval of I539 (application to extend non-immigrant status).
4. H4's latest I-94 (Front and Back Copy)
5. Passport first / last pages
6. OPT EAD I797 approval and card copy (Front and Back) (Only for those applicable)
7. H1B's I-140 approval Notice
8. H1B's latest I-797 Approval
9. H1B's Passport (First and Last Page)
10. Marriage Certificate
Hi karthiksubbu, Have you applied H4-EAD application on your own? Do you've check list? Thanks.
Yes I applied on my own. Look at the checklist in the post above that should work (except for the OPT EAD if you don't have one)
Hi my case got audit and PD is in December 12th, 2017. Can you please give me an idea when I can expect my result, I will be very thankful to you.
Not sure what you are asking about? Which case got into audit in Dec 2017?
My case number A-17342-19587 has got an audit in early May 2017, my question is that how much more time this process may take ?. Please let me know
It depends on the type of audit. If its supervisory recruitment it might drag along for quite some time. I have heard cases that have been dragged on for as few as 4 months up to as long as 1 year or so!
When you add a comment, (1) we will notify the applicant so he/she can respond, and (2) you will begin to watch this case.