Discuss ysrrr's H4 EAD USCIS Case

H4 EAD case: Approved in 106 days (-3 days more than average)
renewal
Vermont
paper-based
06 Jun 2016
09 Jun 2016
EAC169023**
20 Sep 2016
27 Sep 2016
01 Feb 2022
Hi, My H4EAD application approved on September 20, 2016. but I didn't receive my card yet. and case status doesn't show any updates regarding card delivery?. Do USCIS updates the tracking info on case status when they deliver the card?. Can anyone

Users currently watching this case: ysrrr, rightToWork 8 Comments

Posted by hayobusa
27 Sep 2016 #1
Hi Congratulations, Have you received your EAD card ?
If you have received it, when was sit shipped as per tracking number
OR did you receive any notification that it was shipped out.
Posted by ysrrr
28 Sep 2016 #2
I didn't get any tracking info on case status.. i am still waiting on my card.
Posted by rightToWork
29 Sep 2016 #3
Did you receive you card already ? In our case the Approval Date and "New Card Ordered" both on 20th September, but no movement after that. We have received the approval notices in mail already.
Posted by ysrrr
29 Sep 2016 #4
Still showing the case status " case approved on sep 20th". I have already received the approval notice already in mail. but still waiting on card delivery.
Posted by rightToWork
30 Sep 2016 #5
ok keep us updated please when you receive the card in hand
Posted by rightToWork
04 Oct 2016 #6
@ sreekanth950 - did you see any updates to your case in the USCIS case history online ?
Posted by ysrrr
04 Oct 2016 #7
Case status updated on Sep 30th - card was mailed to me
on October 3rd with tracking info
Estimated delivery id October 5th.
Posted by rightToWork
04 Oct 2016 #8
I see thank you for your update. Weird that our case has no updates since Sep 20