Discuss th4ead's H4 EAD USCIS Case

H4 EAD case: Approved in 103 days (-2 days more than average)
renewal
Vermont
paper-based
02 Jul 2017
06 Jul 2017
06 Jul 2017
EAC17901377**
13 Oct 2017
13 Oct 2017
11 Aug 2017
13 Oct 2017
Raise an SR today, and received the following message "Your application or petition is currently within the posted processing times. An inquiry may not be created at this time" It's been 78 days

Users currently watching this case: Karthick1288, th4ead, Niha13, WaitinI485 10 Comments

Posted by th4ead
13 Oct 2017 #1
My case was received on 6th July 2017

Timeline of events
Raised 1st SR on the 78th day, the following message came up "Your application or petition is currently within the posted processing times. An inquiry may not be created at this time"

Raised another SR on the following day and the reply was that "Your SR has been submitted, expect a reply by October 11th"

On October 4th I received an email saying that my case has been assigned to an immigration officer and wait for 60 days for a reply.

Raised another SR on October 10th, reply was "Your SR has been submitted, expect a reply by October 22nd"

I checked again this morning and my case status changed from "Case Received" to "New Card Being Produced".

I hope I answered all the questions that I thought you might have, please let me know if there are any more questions.

Also, thank you all for your help by updating your case status from time to time.
Posted by vishnu38
13 Oct 2017 #2
@th4head; can you add a few more digits to your receipt number. I have raised 2 SR's as well and received a response to wait for 60 days.
Posted by th4ead
13 Oct 2017 #3
Added.
Posted by Niha13
13 Oct 2017 #4
How did you create an SR on October 10th. They are not allowing me to create an SR as I had already got an reply to wait for 60 days.
Posted by th4ead
13 Oct 2017 #5
@Niha13... I am not sure about that. I tried to raise the second one the same way as the first one and it went through.
Posted by vishnu38
13 Oct 2017 #6
@Niha13.... I put in a 2nd SR too. the first one was responded saying that it is within their stipulated processing time and the second one has been responded saying that I would receive a response within 60 days
Posted by WaitinI485
18 Oct 2017 #7
did you receive your card?
Posted by Niha13
19 Oct 2017 #8
@th4ead , @vishnu38 : I was trying to raise an SR on call, so I was not able to. Finally raised one Online. But I didnt get any response. Fortunately I got my EAD approved yesterday! Thank you all
Posted by Karthick1288
30 Oct 2017 #9
hi, have you received your EAD?
Posted by th4ead
02 Nov 2017 #10
@WaitinH4ead,@Karthick1288 I received my card on October 20th.