Discuss Tobikaje's H4 EAD USCIS Case

H4 EAD case: Approved in 9 days (94 days less than average)
renewal
Nebraska
not sure
11 Apr 2018
12 Apr 2018
18 Apr 2018
LIN***
20 Apr 2018
20 Apr 2018
12 Apr 2018
03 May 2018

Users currently watching this case: Tobikaje, ajayeditech, h4eadrenew2018, mav2018, cnugemini, gcnyc1 12 Comments

Posted by ajayeditech
03 May 2018 #1
Hello
Today 3rd may 2018 my EAD case status changed to New card is being prodcuced. Do u have any idea How long will it take to receive my card to my address.

Posted by Tobikaje
04 May 2018 #2
Give it two weeks time and check with your attorney again.
Posted by h4eadrenew2018
07 May 2018 #3
Hello, have you filed I-765 alone or was this filed along with your spouse's H1B (premium processing) ? Just wondering since I have not seen an approval this fast. Thanks!
Posted by Tobikaje
07 May 2018 #4
H4 ext, EAD were filed together with H1b ext (premium processing) on April 12th. EAD got approved first on April 20th, followed by H1 ext and H4 ext on Apr 25th.
Posted by mav2018
07 May 2018 #5
Did your attorney recommend to apply H1b ext (premium processing)+H4+H4 EAD at Nebraska service center? I will be applying an extension in PP next week and wanted to make sure if i need to talk with my attorney for selecting the processing center to expedite H4 EAD renewal. Thanks
Posted by h4eadrenew2018
07 May 2018 #6
Thanks tobikaje!
Posted by Tobikaje
07 May 2018 #7
@mav2018: No, my attorney did not discuss the service centers with me. Come to think of it, this is the first time my application was sent to Nebraska. All other times it was processed in California service center.

@ h4eadrenew2018: Glad to be of help!!
Posted by mav2018
07 May 2018 #8
@Tobikaje: Thanks for the update. I will follow up with my attorney
Posted by cnugemini
10 May 2018 #9
@Tobikaje
Hi, I have my I 140 approved today, wife has only H4 stamping.
I am planning to apply H1B Extension + H4 extension + new H4 EAD through premium processing.
Please let me know what should be filled in Q 22 of I 765 form? and how long would h4 ead take for approval ?
Posted by gcnyc1
11 May 2018 #10
Tobikaje, Did you receive the EAD card? how long did it take?
Posted by Tobikaje
11 May 2018 #11
@gcnyc1: Yes, EAD card was mailed on Apr 26th and I received it in my mailbox on May 6th.
Posted by Tobikaje
11 May 2018 #12
@cnugemini: It took 8 days for the EAD approval. Company attorney filed the application for us. Both Q20 and Q22 are left as blank in our case. Hope this helps!!