Discuss ppandya's H4 EAD USCIS Case

H4 EAD case: Approved in 124 days (-23 days more than average)
renewal
Vermont
paper-based
01 Feb 2018
08 Feb 2018
21 Feb 2018
EAC1890056***
05 Jun 2018
05 Jun 2018
11 Jun 2018
28 Apr 2018
11 Jun 2018
Submitted H4 & H4-EAD Renewal Separately after H1 got approved.

Users currently watching this case: ss2508, Sumitra52, ppandya, manu21, rodric 8 Comments

Posted by Sumitra52
11 May 2018 #1
Hi,Did you get any update
Posted by ppandya
21 May 2018 #2
No not yet. I have raised for EAD renewal, even that didn't help. It's not letting me create SR for H4 renewal, syaing your case is within normal processing time frame. I am wondering how other folks were able to create SR for their H4 Renewal
Posted by ppandya
03 Jun 2018 #3
Tried to expedite H4-Renewal process, but it got denied by USCIS saying it won't fit their expedition critieria. I already lost my job as I didn't get my renewal on time. How come that doesn't fit in the expedition critieria. I am planning to visit Field Office. Anyone visited Field office, did it helpful
Posted by ppandya
07 Jun 2018 #4
My H4-EAD renewal case got updated on June 5 saying, "New Card in Production" but there is no update on H4 Renewal case. I am wondering is this in error as H4-EAD is depending on your H4 approval as far as I know
Posted by manu21
08 Jun 2018 #5
Did you visit the field office for expediting your case?
Posted by ppandya
09 Jun 2018 #6
No I didn't
Posted by ppandya
11 Jun 2018 #7
Received EAD Card & H4-renewal approval notice on 6/11.
USCIS haven't updated my case status for H4-Renewal still :)
Posted by ppandya
11 Jun 2018 #8
Received EAD Card & H4-renewal approval notice on 6/11.
USCIS haven't updated my case status for H4-Renewal still :)