Discuss sidp69's I-130 USCIS Case

I-130 case: Approved in 355 days (105 days less than average)
Permanent Resident
spouse
F2A
California
10 Oct 2012
21 Oct 2012
15 Oct 2012
26 Aug 2013
Copy of Original Marriage certificate (Non english version)
26 Aug 2013
30 Sep 2013
06 Aug 2013
11 Nov 2013
I130 Approved. :) AOS and IV package sent!

Users currently watching this case: VISHAL1, sidp69, lovex3 17 Comments

Posted by VISHAL1
06 Aug 2013 #1
hello sandip

i not have any idea if you have any idea please let me know and last month visa bulletin said f2a current what that mean

thanks
Posted by sidp69
06 Aug 2013 #2
Hi Vishal,

F2a being current means that if your I-130 has been approved you will get an appointment soon.

If you are within the US then you should apply for the I-485.

Sid
Posted by VISHAL1
06 Aug 2013 #3
yar sandip

i could not understand in all this thing ...let me tell me my all detail may be you could have any idea.

see my wife is usa green card holder we marry last year 2012 and she made petition for me on September 2012 ok. now she made payment i think 475 $ as well and she got receipt ok, now i checked my receipt number on USCIS case status it said initial ok,now last month visa bulletin came and show that f2a category are current
now tell me what is further process and how long will take for call letter and visa interview
i hope you understand what i try to explain you
thanks buddy
Posted by sidp69
06 Aug 2013 #4
If you are within the US then you can file for the I-485, if not... then just wait...

I have doing the same as I am also outside of the US.

Sid
Posted by VISHAL1
06 Aug 2013 #5
do you have any idea how long will take ?
Posted by sidp69
06 Aug 2013 #6

It should be end of this year or beginning for the both of us before our I130 get approved.

Posted by VISHAL1
06 Sep 2013 #7
hello

is there any news ?

what RFE ?

pls reply

thanks
Posted by sidp69
06 Sep 2013 #8
request for marriage certificate in original language as we only submitted the translated english version.
Posted by VISHAL1
08 Sep 2013 #9
hello

do you have any idea how long with take for make decision ?

pls reply

thanks
Posted by VISHAL1
08 Sep 2013 #10
hello

do you have any idea how long with take for make decision ?

pls reply

thanks
Posted by sidp69
09 Sep 2013 #11
No idea. We just have to wait it out.
Posted by VISHAL1
02 Oct 2013 #12
Hello

Congratulations for approve your i 130 ?

do you know how long will take for i 130 approval and after i 130 approval how long will take for visa interviews ?

please let me know

thanks
Posted by sidp69
02 Oct 2013 #13
There is no surity of how long it takes for I130 approval. Best thing is to contact your local congressman and also email the USCIS. What is your PD?
Posted by VISHAL1
03 Oct 2013 #14
HELLO

MY PD DATE IS 12 SEP 2012

JUST FOR MY KNOWLEDGE I WANT TO KNOW HOW LONG WILL TAKE AFTER I 130 APPROVAL

THANKS
Posted by sidp69
03 Oct 2013 #15
According to my research, it takes about 2-3 months on average.
Posted by lovex3
13 Nov 2013 #16
Hey this is a petition to shorten the processing time of I-130
Please take 5 seconds to sign and pass it along to anyone you know.
Just copy the link to the url and it should direct you to change.org

Posted by lovex3
17 Nov 2013 #17
Someone has kindly created a general email (google doc) for all of us to copy and paste and send it to everyone on the email list (on pg 3 of google doc). The plan is that everyone will email/fax them THIS TUESDAY (11/19) in hopes to raise awareness of the issue of the long dreadful processing time. Please help take part in this issue and pass it along.