I've seen you actively tracking the status of all the applicants for Oct 08. Thanks for doing that.
I've got few questions -
1) what's the advantage of filing the parallel application of I-140 and I-485?
2) what has been a general approval timeline for I-485?
3) after having filed I-140 in Oct 08 which is still not approved, can I file my I485 now (since I did not file both the application in parallel?)
The reason for above questions -
1) when I asked my company immigration manager to file parallel I-140/I485, they said it was too risky.
2) They also suggested that if my I140 gets rejected, I will waste money on I485 application...
3) After analyzing the situation, I feel they've pushed me to not file for parallel processing because of some internal reasons!!
Please share your thoughts and comments.
and BTW - this is the first time i've added a comment in this forum therefore if my question is not appropriate then please ignore.