Discuss kenp's I-140 USCIS Case

I-140 case: Approved in 126 days (52 days less than average)
primary
Nebraska
EB2
12 May 2011
12 Aug 2011
15 Aug 2011
16 Aug 2011
non-concurrent
regular
16 Dec 2011
16 Dec 2011
11 Oct 2011
17 Dec 2011
God is Good. By Jesus grace my case got approved without RFE. Praise the Lord.

Users currently watching this case: flur, kenp, hellogc2006, sashii 12 Comments

Posted by flur
09 Nov 2011 #1
any update for you?
Posted by kenp
09 Nov 2011 #2
No updates yet. One guy ahead of me got approved and one guy two numbers behind me got approved. I am so frustrated with this. No consistency in approval. I contacted my local senator and comgressman office to look into this. I submitted the privacy release form today. Let's see if this helps. I have an EB3 I-140 with a PD of Dec 2007. My dates will get current in DEC 2011 bulletin. I have requested porting too. Man I am so frustrated and tensed. I am just praying what else can I do.

Thanks,

Ken
Posted by flur
09 Nov 2011 #3
when was those 2 Numbers approved? was it today? I hope you get it soon...
Posted by kenp
09 Nov 2011 #4
Those two numbers were approved on 7th of Nov. My reciept no. is LIN1190903876. How far are you from me. Man I am totally frustrated. Such a useless system. No FIFO concept or fair for people filed. However let me see what happens tomorrow.
Posted by flur
15 Nov 2011 #5
any news? no update from end...hopefully will be upgraded to premium today...
Posted by kenp
15 Nov 2011 #6
No updates. I am still waiting. NSC updated the processing time as May 21st but you and I know very well that they are processing August applications. USCIS is a waste agency.
Posted by hellogc2006
05 Dec 2011 #7
Hi Kenp:
Do you have any update on your case? My still case is initial review and last LUD was on 8/30/2011.
Posted by kenp
06 Dec 2011 #8
Hello,

I visited the local USCIS office and they told me that the file is in transit to an IO. I do not know how long it will take.

Thanks,

Ken
Posted by hellogc2006
16 Dec 2011 #9
Hi Ken:
Congratulations! I was just checking my case and was looked your case status based on the receipt# that you provided in the top and it was approved today. Have fun and peace of mind.

Thanks
Posted by sashii
13 Jan 2012 #10
Hi Ken

Few people who filed 140 before me got approved, who filed on the same day of me (uscis received date) got approved, one after my received date also got approved. My uscis received date is September 22nd. Can you please suggest me shall I wait or how I need to proceed. can you please share your contact number so that I will call you. I want to know how to submit Privacy Release Form, contact senator etc.

Thanks
Sashi
Posted by kenp
13 Jan 2012 #11
Hello,

I understand your frustration. First you may want to visit the local USCIS office in your area and find out the status of your petition. Your local USCIS office will be able to tell you if the petition is with an officer, in transit or in the storage. Since people around your dates are getting approved it should most probably be with an officer. Since I-140 is an employers petition the employer has to sign the privacy release form. To contact a senator's or congressman's office just go to their website and find the contact info. Each will have a separate department to deal with the immigration issue. Call their office and they will guide you and send you the privacy form.

Thanks,

Ken
Posted by sashii
13 Jan 2012 #12
Thanks for your reply Ken.