Discuss I-140 case

I-140 case: Approved in 254 days (-77 days more than average)
primary
Nebraska
EB2-NIW
26 Aug 2015
22 Aug 2015
01 Sep 2015
26 Aug 2015
concurrent
regular
02 May 2016
02 Mar 2016
02 May 2016
My credentials- DVM (India), MS and Phd from USA. Working in the field of animal sciences as a post-doc. Has five publications (4 first author - in reputable journals in the field of animal science and one second author), 40 citations at the time of filin

Users currently watching this case: wazeer, Malayamerican, vinu1974, omatix, Graceisme, Coco2016, dree, superman8888, bee4ua, nomadT, song1976 6 Comments

Posted by vinu1974
18 Mar 2016 #1
Dear friends, my NIW case has been filed on august 26th of 2015. Does any of you had your I-140 approved that was filed during this time line
Posted by superman8888
25 Apr 2016 #2
Hello. Mine was filed 8/24/2015. I have not heard anything as of today.
Posted by bee4ua
02 May 2016 #3
Congratulations!
Posted by vinu1974
03 May 2016 #4
Dear Friends,
Finally after a long wait my I-140 was approved yesterday by Gods grace. I am not keeping my fingers crossed for my I-485 petition. It was filed on december 10th by applying cross chargeability. Even though I was born in India my wife was born in UAE.
I have to tell you the lawyer I had was amazing. I filed my petition through Victoria Chen ( NAmILG). Amazing service never had any issues , even drafted the recommendation letters. Was there as a guiding pillar through all stages of my petition. I did not have to remind them about raising a SR they did it. Very prompt and I felt so much honored and happy I choose them.
With a clean hear I am all my friends in this forum if you want an amazing service go with them. I already recommended their service to many of my friends. BTW they do a free evaluation of your case and will let you know if you qualify under their approval or refund policy. Good luck to all of you
Kind regards
Posted by Manero
24 May 2016 #5
Congrats! Do you know about any estimate on how long it would take to receive Green Card after NIW gets approved?
Posted by vinu1974
01 Jun 2016 #6
Hi Manero, No idea. I have seen people who filed I-485 in december getting approved in the last few days