Discuss cscs's I-140 USCIS Case

I-140 case: Approved in 265 days (-88 days more than average)
Iran
primary
Nebraska
EB2-NIW
18 Aug 2015
20 Aug 2015
non-concurrent
regular
09 May 2016
30 Mar 2016
09 May 2016

Users currently watching this case: Malayamerican, wazeer, ameerr, dree, zomorrod, cscs, Graceisme, akbar1, nomadT, vinu1974 8 Comments

Posted by zomorrod
09 May 2016 #1
Salam, Did you get any response? I did my case filed with Victoria Chen,and so far no update at all.
Posted by cscs
09 May 2016 #2
Salam, this afternoon my case got approved. Chen filed it for me as well. I understand your case is with an officer; this is really a good sign, and from what I have seen for several cases, within few weeks, yours should get approved too.
Posted by zomorrod
09 May 2016 #3
Congrats, that's good news, BTW was your case updated from the date you filed? mine shows that the corresponding was received and USCIS is reviewing... no update at all.
Posted by Graceisme
10 May 2016 #4
Congrats! I am glad you got approved! I also filed with Chen :). Hopefully soon
Posted by cscs
10 May 2016 #5
@zomorrod: Thanks. Yes, it keeps saying that massage until it suddenly becomes "case was approved". I know how frustrating it is, believe me. But the good thing is you are not stuck at background/name check. Otherwise they would have told you further processing is needed and wait for 6 more months. "with officer" is good. Don't loose your hopes.
@Graceisme: Thanks. Hopefully yours comes through soon.
Posted by zomorrod
10 May 2016 #6
I hope so, today Chen mentioned they got an email saying that my case is in-line to be reviewed by an officer and 60 days.... this is the third time I got this notice. I have no idea who is lying, the congress office that says my case is with officer or the NSC that says is going to be assigned. Anyway all I can do is wait that they stop wasting time and start looking at my case
Posted by vinu1974
08 Jun 2016 #7
Dear Friend ,
Its good to know you had your I-140 approved. Congrats
Posted by cscs
09 Jun 2016 #8
Thanks. Congrats to you too.