Discuss abv8's I-140 USCIS Case

Nebraska
EB1A
11 Jul 2016
11 Jul 2016
non-concurrent
premium
The IO accepted 2 out of 3 criteria for EB1-A. However, hs/she says one needs 1000's of citations in his particular field to satisfy significant contribution criteria
withdrawn
12 Jul 2016
22 May 2018

Users currently watching this case: nomad1484, abv8, Coco2016, oleksii, HSVnow, Greened2016, 1978bubun, sntshr, Jorve, nj86, hadaf_gc 10 Comments

Posted by nomad1484
12 Jul 2016 #1
Hi
Could you share details of your credentials (citations, publications, reviews etc.)?
Thanks
Posted by abv8
12 Jul 2016 #2
12 publications (3 first author), USA PhD from a good University, ~220 citations, 32 reviews, several large Conferences abstract reviews, 6 letters (2 dependent, 4 independent), public health research
Posted by nomad1484
12 Jul 2016 #3
Thank you for the info.
Few questions
Did you apply via a lawyer? if yes could you tell me which one?
Also, did the conferences you attended lead to citations themselves? If no, did you actually mention them as a part of the petition letter itself?

Thanks for again the info. It would greatly help me in my application too
Posted by abv8
12 Jul 2016 #4
I went with VC.
No citations from the conferences, thus no point in elaborating conference participation in the petition
Keeping fingers crossed!
Posted by nomad1484
12 Jul 2016 #5
Thank you an gud luck!!!
Posted by nomad1484
12 Aug 2016 #6
Bad luck!!... Could you tell the IO officer number? Because as VC had said, there is a single IO officer at NSC who usually issues such an RFE. Even people previously have had such an experience.
Posted by Greened2016
12 Aug 2016 #7
Bad luck. Could you please share number of citations from your 1st author papers.
Posted by 1978bubun
26 Sep 2016 #8
Dear friend,
I need some help for filing my EB1A. Would you mind connecting at bubun222@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot in advance!!

-Bubun
Posted by 1978bubun
26 Sep 2016 #9
Dear friend,

-Bubun
Posted by hadaf_gc
16 Feb 2020 #10
Sorry to hear about RFE. Would you please share your officer code? is it IO 0443?