Discuss hmir's I-140 USCIS Case

24 Jan 2007
concurrent
regular
10 Jul 2007
days
08 Sep 2007
RFE on Wife's AP for New Photo Copy of Passport.

Users currently watching this case: none 7 Comments

Posted by sapiku
31 Mar 2007 #1
Did you apply EAD and AP altogether with I140 and I485?
Thanks
Posted by hmir
01 Apr 2007 #2
Yes. Everything together on the same day.
Posted by hope2007
11 Jul 2007 #3
hi,

can u please tell me about ur case, I'm from pakistan and my case still in name check mine dates r same like urs if u have any advise for me please tell me, i called many of time and they saying only one thing ur case still in name check, how long its takes to get clear from name check,

Thanks,
hope2007
Posted by hmir
11 Jul 2007 #4
Actually, my name check has not even started yet. As a matter of fact, my finger printing has not be done yet so not sure if I can shed any light on your issue. I just got my I140 approved after 6 almost months. That's all. I am also concerned what is going to happen during Name Checks. How long has your name check been pending ?
Posted by go0dfella
24 Jul 2007 #5
this is really strange that your Finger print has not been done. i think you should call Nebraska and have FP notice sent, infact you are suppose to receive it within 30 days of getting 1-485 notice.
Posted by hmir
26 Jul 2007 #6
Any idea how do I directly contact Nebraska Center for Finger printing schedule. My company lawyers are not very active or helpful.
Posted by hmir
26 Jul 2007 #7
Actually I just called this # 800 375-5283 and had a very courteous person respond positively. He said I should be receiving my FP notice shortly. I had to listen to bunch of menu options to get to the Customer Svc but once through it, it took about 5 minutes of wait time.