Discuss seenigc's I-140 USCIS Case

I-140 case: Approved in 47 days (131 days less than average)
primary
Texas
EB2
02 Apr 2012
14 Apr 2022
18 Apr 2022
05 May 2022
SRC2290108627
non-concurrent
premium
31 May 2022
16 Apr 2022
04 Jun 2022
Notice date is not accurate as Fragomen did not share this detail until I ask them

Users currently watching this case: vjtrackingit, temptest, seenigc, jimiparekh, IRock89 15 Comments

Posted by temptest
12 May 2022 #1
Hi Seenigc,
Did you got the I 140 receipt? If yes, how long it took? I am still waiting for my receipt.
Posted by seenigc
12 May 2022 #2
Receipt# added to the case. Fragomen did not send me the notice date. I was only given the receipt number. They totally forgot my previous request for converting to premium and they were just sleeping even after they got the receipt.
Posted by temptest
12 May 2022 #3
Thanks for responding to my comment. My case too is handled by Dragomen, I checked with them today but reply came with need to wait 4-6 weeks for receipt. I need to wait for 3 more week to complete 6 weeks.
Posted by jimiparekh
19 May 2022 #4
Have you filed with new PERM or using old PERM ?
Posted by seenigc
19 May 2022 #5
Hi jimiparekh
Same old PERM is used for downgrade and now for amendment too. No need of new PERM if original one is obtained for EB2 job requirement
Posted by jimiparekh
19 May 2022 #6
So you had original PERM for EB2, you ammened it for downgrade to EB3 and now again ammending it for EB2? They were able to find PERM in first request?
Posted by seenigc
19 May 2022 #7
My downgrade was not an Amendment. It was filed as new.
Posted by jimiparekh
19 May 2022 #8
If yo have downgraded to EB3 than why you need EB2 again than? Have your EB3 was with new empllyer with new perm? Sorry for many questions.
Posted by seenigc
19 May 2022 #9
My priority date is not current in EB3, you can look at my cases. I keep them updated.

PERM and EB2 was with old company(pre split-merge). Then new EB3 & 485 concurrent applied by new company(under SII rule) using same PERM. Since priority date retrogressed in EB3, Amendment to EB2 with documents supporting SII has been applied to get the company name updated in EB2 I-140 approval. Attorney sent interfiling request along with I-140 itself. Fragomen sent interfiling request with EB2 I-140 amendment itself. It has now been converted to premium processing. Fingers crossed!
Posted by seenigc
19 May 2022 #10

Posted by jimiparekh
19 May 2022 #11
Ok Got It. Good Luck.
Posted by jimiparekh
24 May 2022 #12
Did you come to know what is the notice date for your EB2 140 and when the physical copy was received?
Posted by IRock89
18 Jun 2022 #13
When you case converted to premium, was there any case status change that it is converted to premium?
Posted by seenigc
18 Jun 2022 #14
Yes, status update received for premium
Posted by IRock89
18 Jun 2022 #15
Thank you. Hope its quick approval