Discuss FisherPrice's I-485 USCIS Case

I-485 case: Approved in 235 days (412 days less than average)
Nepal
27 Jun 2009
10 Dec 2008
15 Jan 2009
17 Dec 2008
22 Jan 2009
21 Apr 2009
Card Received on June 27th, 2009. Best of luck to all of those who are waiting.
08 Jun 2009
27 Jun 2009
Card Received on June 27th, 2009. Best of luck to all of those who are waiting.

Users currently watching this case: Natasa, FisherPrice, Sid0293 10 Comments

Posted by GeoGreen
09 Jun 2009 #1
Bro,

Looking at your case and the data around your PD, I can see three cases approved in May 2009. Then, you are the only one among the March 2008 applicants. Based on the trend, I expect your case should be approved within this month. Most of the cases were approved around end of Feb 2009, and the data spread -sd- is too wide, thus your case is an exceptionally on the tail end, and needed so long to get approved. I wish you all the best. I hope my observation comes true.
Posted by FisherPrice
09 Jun 2009 #2
Thanks bro, I really appreciate your input. I hope your observation comes true. At first, i didn't know who is eGreenPlease but when I looked at your profile; it didn't take more than a second to recognize you. Thanks again and I wish you all the best as well and hopefully you will get it within this month as well. Since you changed your username, I can't wish you by Jun12 but still good luck by this date, if not this month.
Posted by Sid0293
10 Jun 2009 #3
Bro,

Its hard to understand why some cases seem to clear within 60 days and others take over 200 days. Any idea why you needed a 2nd Finger printing? Good luck to you both anyways !!!
Posted by FisherPrice
10 Jun 2009 #4
Hey bro, thanks. I guess those people are luckky who got approval so quick and some are unluckky like me ... lol. Anyway I called POJ on March and IO said my name check was cleared but background was not but my wife's was cleared. I guess that was the reason they asked for my 2nd FP. I wish you all the best and hopefully soon we will be greened as well. God is great, it is just hard to have patience when you are waiting for more than 7 months. Hopefully you guys don't have to wait that long. I am clinging to brother GreenizeMeASAP's prediction and I also have a feeling that this is the month as well. If it is true, I might give him a nick name "Pandit", sorry bro no offense. Nepalese Pandit does prediction looking at lines in the hand to make money but you will be the real pandit, you analyzed data. I really appreciate your work.
Posted by FisherPrice
11 Jun 2009 #5
Guys, thank you all for your support. I am greened. I got welcome notice sent email today. I wish you all the best and you guys will be greened soon. Once again thank you all.
Posted by Natasa
11 Jun 2009 #6
Congratulations, my friend!!! I hope you find time to update year approved to THIS YEAR, not last:) before the party starts tonight!!! Good luck to you and to all of us!!!
Posted by FisherPrice
11 Jun 2009 #7
Thanks Natasha, I hope you will get greened as our Pundit predicted. Hang in there and your day will come soon too. Thank you for pointing out on date issue, appreciate it.
Posted by GeoGreen
11 Jun 2009 #8
Wow! Congratulations! Finally, you got it. Bro, I am really happy to hear that you got it. Now, you are greenized. Have a great life at US of A. I hope to get the welcome letter sooner or later.
Posted by FisherPrice
11 Jun 2009 #9
Thank you so much bro, I really apprciate what you are doing for us man. I was going down but your analysis kinda gave me to boost. Thank you again bro and I really hope you will get it soon as you are predicting. I am on the thread so I am sure I get to hear good news from you very quick.
Posted by Sid0293
12 Jun 2009 #10
Congratulations Bro,

you had a one long run there but you are ultimately greened. Congratulations again.

Sid