Discuss RGB10's I-485 USCIS Case

I-485 case: Approved in 210 days (449 days less than average)
Philippines
Philippines
primary
Nebraska
EB2
27 Feb 2012
27 Jun 2012
28 Jun 2012
03 Jul 2012
concurrent
regular
20 Nov 2012
15 Aug 2012
26 Dec 2012
Requesting for employment verification letter.
14 Jan 2013
23 Jan 2013
23 Jan 2013
01 Jan 2013
02 Aug 2012
02 Aug 2012
08 Aug 2012
08 Aug 2012
25 Jan 2013
29 Jun 2012
28 Jan 2013

Users currently watching this case: byoct2012, Mangaf, ProcessingUnit, RGB10, jeegar, Altan, kulafuN400 23 Comments

19 Jul 2012 #1
Hello Good Afternoon -

I have a question for you since you are under Philippines chargeability.

When you filed your case, it seems you filed I-140, I-485, I-765 and I-131 together.

1. Did you have to send it to a specific lock box?
2. If you did send it to the lock box, which one did you send it to?
3. Do we expect a receipt for all the four forms/applications filed?
4. If you did receive receipts were they all on the same date?
5. For what forms did you receive receipts?
6. Also, did you file for any dependents?
7. IF you did, did you receive any receipts for them as well?

Please help me out as I am very confused with the process.

Thanks

Em
Posted by RGB10
19 Jul 2012 #2
Answers below:

1. Did you have to send it to a specific lock box?
Ans: When you said specific lock box you meant the service center? My lawyer sent my applications to Texas service center but for some reason when I got the receipts it says Nebraska.
2. If you did send it to the lock box, which one did you send it to?
Ans: Not sure if my answer on item one answer this question.
3. Do we expect a receipt for all the four forms/applications filed?
Ans: Yes. I got all the receipts in my home mail box on separate envelopes including my wife's receipt notices
4. If you did receive receipts were they all on the same date?
Ans: Yes all the same date. I got them on July 10 if I remember it correctly.
5. For what forms did you receive receipts?
Ans: All the forms I485/AP/EAD the I140 was sent to my lawyer which he forwarded it to me.
6. Also, did you file for any dependents?
Ans: Yes. My wife.
7. IF you did, did you receive any receipts for them as well?
Ans: Yes all at the same day I gor my receipt notices.

19 Jul 2012 #3
Thank you so much, I hope our cases process quickly.

Good luck.

Em-
13 Sep 2012 #4
Hello -

Do you have any updates on your I-140?

Thanks

Em-
Posted by RGB10
13 Sep 2012 #5
Wala pa din eh. Mine went to Nebraska and I checked the processing dates of the Nebraska it seems to be they are just started
Approving May 2012 cases. How about you? Medyo mabagal ang NE compared to Texas. Nebraska din ba case mo? Do you have your EAD/ AP na?
Posted by RGB10
13 Sep 2012 #6
Saw your profile current na pala yung PD mo. Congrats.
24 Sep 2012 #7
Nothing yet, ang tagal naman! :)....My case is also in Nebraska. They wasted my one month, rejected my case initially cause they didn't check my old PD. So I had to refile and explain again.

My PD is current but its no use since Nebraska nakaupo lang sa case... :)
Posted by RGB10
24 Sep 2012 #8
Yeah NE seems that the NE office stopped moving. Where are you located by the way?
03 Oct 2012 #9
im in DC, ikaw?
26 Nov 2012 #10
any update yet?
Posted by RGB10
29 Nov 2012 #11
Nope. Status still shows Acceptance. My I-140 has been approved on Nov 20 though. How about you?
10 Dec 2012 #12
My I-140 was approved on 11/19/2012. I called USCIS to follow up. They said my485 case has been assigned to the AO for final review. I have no idea how long it takes. :(
27 Dec 2012 #13
I hope the RFE is simple enough. Do you have an idea on what it is?
Posted by RGB10
27 Dec 2012 #14
No idea. Our HR said usually USCIS will ask for another company letter.
28 Dec 2012 #15
Sana its easy.
03 Jan 2013 #16
Hi -

Did you see what the RFE says?
Posted by RGB10
03 Jan 2013 #17
Yes. It only asked for the latest company letter. Stating the job description and the position is still open. How's your case going?
04 Jan 2013 #18
Im still waiting... im glad its simple enough. hope you get your gc soon :)
Posted by kulafuN400
23 Jan 2013 #19
Congrats!
Posted by hsetin
23 Jan 2013 #20
Congratulations! Good to see someone from EB2-P getting an approval :)
Posted by RGB10
23 Jan 2013 #21
Thanks. Yes finally we both got the approval. Good luck to you guys.
23 Jan 2013 #22
Congrats! Happy for you!!!
Posted by nycgwapz
09 Feb 2013 #23
Congrats sa inyong lahat mga kabayan! :-)