Discuss GreenedNow's I-485 USCIS Case

I-485 case: Approved in 1052 days (-400 days more than average)
primary
Nebraska
EB2
02 Mar 2005
14 Aug 2007
15 Aug 2007
09 Oct 2007
non-concurrent
regular
01 Jul 2010
01 Jul 2010
Card production ordered for me and 3 dependents. Its been long wait and took 11 years to became permanent resident. Responded to EVL RFE when it was current during Aug/Sep 2008.
03 Jul 2010

Users currently watching this case: smarazvi, tupac, gcseekr, gcdedoyaar, GreenedNow, EB2IMar232005, vsk73, shadowrider06 7 Comments

Posted by sppmp
09 Sep 2008 #1
Hi,
Was there a change in the online status? Did you get the RFE at your address via snail mail or did your attorney receive it? Thanks!
Posted by Trackbuzz
22 Sep 2008 #2
good luck with ur case:)
Posted by GreenedNow
22 Sep 2008 #3
Thank you Trackbuzz.

sppmp,

Yes I got the RFE at my home address since I did not file G-28 with I-485. There was an LUD on the day they sent the RFE.
Posted by gcseekr
06 Feb 2009 #4
Shiankuraaf, I TRULY WISH THIS COMES TRUE...honestly I am so tired of this cr**. I dont know how to send comments like this...this is really neat!
Posted by gcseekr
06 Feb 2009 #5
Shiankuraaf, I just saw a LUD today (2/2/2009),...i hope there is some progress this month!!!!
Posted by gcdedoyaar
07 Apr 2009 #6
shian, just want to give u this info...My pd is also in august/ and I did get a RFE in (sept 08 i believe on evl, etc.)..there are some other cases, i noticed here on trackitt who have been RFEd lately and have pd of 2005. It looks like that they have pre approved us and are keeping everything ready...hopefully in the last quarter of 2008-09 quota (july-sep 09), we will have visa numbers from spill over from other categories..what do u think bro?
Posted by GreenedNow
20 Apr 2009 #7
GCDedoYaar,

Sorry for the late reply. I do hope that we ( responded to RFE and who are having PD in 2005 EB2 India)will be approved in the last quarter of 2009 starts and I think it is all depends on 2 things, one is there should be much spillover like happened last year and USCIS process cases by old PD rather than random( last year so many 2006 cases got approved especially from TSC). I hope this is not going to happen this time. Good luck all.