Discuss Alohafiller's I-485 USCIS Case

I-485 case: Approved in 491 days (162 days less than average)
Iran
13 Mar 2018
21 Mar 2018
26 Mar 2018
30 Mar 2018
04 Jan 2017
09 Jan 2017
8/28 applied for NEW EAD, Infopass 8/29, No new information. It is in background check!
12 Dec 2016
09 Apr 2018

Users currently watching this case: Swing, docwatson, goodluckk, murryhill2014, Malayamerican, gcwarrior16, shsh09, smemara, mesleto, entomology, Liverpooli, davidbill, didi99 8 Comments

Posted by gorbesag
12 Jan 2017 #1
Hi Alohafiller! Did you hire V. Chen for your I-485 application or you did it on your own?
Posted by Alohafiller
12 Jan 2017 #2
I hired them (V. Chen) to submit my I485.
Posted by gorbesag
12 Jan 2017 #3
Did they review your medical form I-693 once your doctor completed it? Do you know if your doctor include the lab results of your Gonorrhea test in the sealed envelope along with the filled form I-693?
Posted by Alohafiller
12 Jan 2017 #4
No, They didn't. The Doctor gave me a sealed envelop and they included it in my documents.
I am not 100% sure about test results, but as far as I know no test results were in the sealed envelope.
Posted by gorbesag
12 Jan 2017 #5
Alright, thanks! I am asking because I recently came to know that the civil surgeons—as of 08/01/2016—are required to also include the Gonorrhea lab reports in the envelope: https://www.uscis.gov/tools/civil-surgeons-how-report-gonorrhea-screening-results-form-i-693
I called my doctor's office and they said they do not normally include any lab reports, and I am worried if this could result in an RFE; I hope not.
Posted by docwatson
12 Jan 2017 #6
Did you guys not receive a copy of the full documentation that went into that sealed envelope? My civil surgeon and all others I heard of give you full transparency into what goes to the government.
Posted by Alohafiller
12 Jan 2017 #7
I just looked at copy of documents that they put in the sealed envelope and that is only form I-693. In page 7 of 9, I can see GONORRHEA test result.
I checked USCIS link. My understanding is that Doctor should write down GONORRHEA test results. If he misses it, for supplementing form I-693 doctor needs to include laboratory results.
Posted by gorbesag
12 Jan 2017 #8
I hope that's how it is. I heard that many people are recently getting RFE's for the gonorrhea test and that their doctors haven't properly reported it in their forms. Just wanted to double check and make sure.