Discuss erderka's I-485 USCIS Case

I-485 case: Approved in 159 days (488 days less than average)
Ukraine
25 Jul 2017
22 Aug 2017
NBC
21 Sep 2017
19 Dec 2017
27 Nov 2017
Sep 21: case got transferred; Sep 28: notice that case got transferred to NBC; Nov 15: interview notice date; Dec 19: interview date; Dec 27: approval notice arrived; January 2: cards arrived!
08 Aug 2017
02 Jan 2018

Users currently watching this case: screwUSCIS, ak777, erderka, newgreened, avijit2003, GC17Track 8 Comments

Posted by ak777
28 Sep 2017 #1
Hi, which one NBC you transferred? MO?
Posted by erderka
28 Sep 2017 #2
National Benefits Center, Lee's Summit, MO 64064
Posted by ak777
28 Sep 2017 #3
Same for me, looks like they just send some % of cases there..
Posted by newgreened
09 Oct 2017 #4
any news after your case was transferred to NBC? did you get your interview scheduled ?
Posted by erderka
09 Oct 2017 #5
nope i wish, but no updates since the transfer.
Posted by avijit2003
10 Oct 2017 #6
I see around 20th September +- 10 days, all most all the EB2 ROW applications from NSC or TSC transferred to NBC. This happened because VB was not current at this time. We all are current on 1st Oct 2017 but the thing is that you need to go through an interview to the local Field office. I saw some of the folks got approval on October without an interview because their cases were not transferred to NBC at all.
I can say you will have to be patient if your case transfers to NBC and waiting time to get interview approximately 60 days !!!

This is not legal advice !!!
Thankyou all
Posted by ak777
11 Oct 2017 #7
Ok, now I got some king of logic view of the process.
1. At your uscis account you'll see that your case transferred and received by NBC (otherwise inform your lawyer that your case got lost, it takes about a day or two to transfer).
2. Wait for a mail with the reason why you should go to interview and what will you need there. Takes couple weeks, as I could understand + 1 week to deliver your mail. No updates to your uscis account.
3. Wait for coordinated effort between NBC and the local office to schedule your interview. Could take 60 days, based on forum discussions: "My interviewer already had my file while interviewing me and the whole process of transfer between NSC-->NBC-->Field office, took exactly 2 months". Your case should be transferred before an interview to your local office. Got no ideas about uscis account updates but you must receive a mail with appointment date and time, could be rescheduled.
4. It takes up to 120 days to get the results. I saw on forum, that it took 3 weeks to get an updated uscis account status that the card being produced (for 1 guy, no more stats found).
5. 1-2 weeks to get your GC by mail
Posted by avijit2003
16 Oct 2017 #8
Hi , any updates after it transfer to NBC like in interview details or any letter?