Discuss I-485 case

I-485 case: Pending for 359 days (315 days less than average)
Canada
20 Dec 2017
pending
27 Oct 2017
27 Oct 2017
02 Nov 2017
02 Nov 2017
Online status changed on Apr 6th to: USCIS cannot provide with info for your case Online Status changed on March 24th to: Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An EB Interview as of March 12th
13 Jan 2018
07 Apr 2018

Users currently watching this case: Mooree63, brightfalcon, arn47, leila87, GC17Track, sinsin675, Geo123, mattskl 12 Comments

Posted by Mooree63
16 Jan 2018 #1
hi! our cases are very similar... my case has not been transferred to NBC as of now and my lawyer doesnt give me straight answers if thats the absolute next step. Any interview notice for you?
Posted by brightfalcon
17 Jan 2018 #2
Hi, No interview notice yet for me either. About transferring to NBC, nobody is sure what the reason is. Some people say it is for scheduling the interview, but it was mentioned in the transfer notice because of load balancing between centers.

I see on your case that you got EAD but no AP. Are you sure? They are sending one combined card only which on top says EAD but at the bottom says can be used as AP too.
Posted by Mooree63
17 Jan 2018 #3
I see, my lawyer said an interview is not necessarily needed on very case. Its all the waiting game.
Yes I have received a combo card but my AP case did not reflect that on the UCSIS site.
Posted by brightfalcon
17 Jan 2018 #4
Technically your EAD/AP is approved the same day that combo card was issued but they didn't update the AP case.
Posted by Mooree63
10 Apr 2018 #5
did you get an interview notice?
Posted by brightfalcon
14 Apr 2018 #6
Not yet still waiting
Posted by Mooree63
24 Apr 2018 #7
hey, I had my interview at Santa Ana. Get your lawyer to have a supplemental J ready for the interview.
Posted by brightfalcon
24 Apr 2018 #8
Congrats man :). My field office is San Fransisco so probably has a longer backlog. I hope to get it before our medicals get expired....
Posted by Mooree63
25 Apr 2018 #9
No congrats in order yet dude.... I got REF'd for SUPPLEMENTAL J. I am just giving you heads up to have your lawyer prepared for one. The officers are half trained and half not, if you file concurrent for 140 and 485 it should NOT be needed but hey everyone is confused nowadays.

Posted by Geo123
30 Apr 2018 #10
Hello my friend, can you please update your progress? We will really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
Posted by brightfalcon
30 Apr 2018 #11
There has been no progress on my case since last update...
Posted by Geo123
02 May 2018 #12
oh! ok, Thank you for letting us know but fyi, November filers are getting interviewed already! Mine is on May 15'th. Please check with your lawyer they get the notice first.
Hope you get your interview scheduled soon. Cheers.