By analyzing all the data here. I figured it out:
1. EAD/AP usually takes about 1-4 month to get, and unrelated to i-485
2. Fingerprint appointment is usually about 30-60 days after application, and unrelated to case transfer.
3. Case transfer to National Benefit Center is usually about 30 days after application date or i-140 approval date (which one is the later), and sometimes take about 60 days, rarely takes 90 days, and unrelated to fingerprint appointment.
4. After case is transfer to National Benefit Center, it takes about 2-5 months the case to changed to case ready for interview.
5. Depending your local office it can take 1-2 months to be scheduled for an interview which would be about a month later.
6. After interview if your priority date is current in visa bulletin, probably your case will be approved the next day, and soon you will get your card.