Discuss bek7's I-485 USCIS Case

I-485 case: Approved in 184 days (478 days less than average)
Uzbekistan
08 Sep 2021
22 Feb 2021
09 Sep 2021

Users currently watching this case: noketchup, bek7 9 Comments

Posted by noketchup
21 Apr 2021 #1
Hey I guess we're in the same shoes, let's keep each other posted.
Posted by bek7
23 Apr 2021 #2
Sounds good! What's your field office? Mine is San Francisco.
Posted by noketchup
23 Apr 2021 #3
Mine is Chicago.
Posted by bek7
08 May 2021 #4
Got fingerprint appointment scheduled for 5/28
Posted by noketchup
09 May 2021 #5
Got fingerprints scheduled for 05/24
Posted by noketchup
24 May 2021 #6
Hey I had my biometrics today and I would advise you to keep an eye on their screen when they take a photo and fingerprints. 2 of my fingers showed a warning sign saying "mismatch", because of the moisture on the palm, but the officer refused to retake them, he said that should be fine, but I heard lots of cases when people had to take second biometrics appointment, because their fingerprints/photo were rejected due to poor quality.
Posted by bek7
07 Jun 2021 #7
@noketchup , thanks! So I went to the biometrics with my wife. And it went smooth but I received another letter for my infant. So I'll have a second visit again.
Posted by noketchup
31 Jan 2022 #8
Hello @bek7, it's been a while and I know you got greened, however I received an RFE today asking for my birth certificate that I submitted initially with my application. I am not sure why they asked for it again, how did you submit yours? Also, where did you make the certified translation? Thanks!
Posted by bek7
18 Apr 2022 #9
@noketchup hey sorry i've not been on here since then... I hope you already got yours. I did the translation with rushtranslate and sent it to my attorney at the beginning of my application. Don't know how they submitted it.