Discuss US Citizenship case

02 Mar 2018
Orlando, FL
02 Mar 2018
16 Mar 2018
30 Apr 2017
17 Mar 2018
Didn’t receive an Oath letter. Got a call on 2/26/18 if I am availabile to attend an oath ceremony on 3/2/2018. Of cos I said YES!!! Glad to end my relationship with USCIS. Best wishes to everyone

Users currently watching this case: Bosslady, ZTiffany16, jhaucf 14 Comments

Posted by Bosslady
15 Feb 2018 #1
Hello, how was your interview? When is your oath ceremony ?
Posted by ZTiffany16
15 Feb 2018 #2
Interview went very well. It was recommended for approval . The person that interview me said I should expect a ‘letter’ in two weeks . Status has not changed on my USCIS account
Posted by Bosslady
20 Feb 2018 #3
Congrats !! Will watch out for the rest of your timeline on the tracker.
Posted by ZTiffany16
21 Feb 2018 #4
Thank you . Best wishes on ur case
Posted by Bosslady
02 Mar 2018 #5
Congrats!!!
Posted by Bosslady
02 Mar 2018 #6
Congrats!!!
Posted by ZTiffany16
02 Mar 2018 #7
Thank you so much . Best wishes on the rest of your journey
Posted by jhaucf
12 May 2018 #8
Hi ZTiffany16,

I recently interviewed at the Orlando office and my online case status has not been updated for about 10 days now. It still says that "On March 2018, we scheduled an interview...."

Did your online case status change after your interview? Did it change after you got the phone call and agreed to come to the oath ceremony? Many thanks for your help with these questions!

Regards,
jhaucf
Posted by ZTiffany16
12 May 2018 #9
No it didn’t change immediately after my interview . It changed on the day I got the call to attend Oaths
Posted by jhaucf
12 May 2018 #10
@ZTiffany16, Many thanks for your helpful response!
Posted by ZTiffany16
12 May 2018 #11
.You are welcome. Was very worried too when I didn’t get an update. Try and relax you have reached the end :)
Posted by jhaucf
22 May 2018 #12
Hi ZTiffany16,

Yes, you were very right. I finally got the call for the oath ceremony and have been asked to come at 12:30pm on this Friday. Since they did not mail the letter, how did you get your letter and the accompanying form? Can you also share at what time of the day did they invite you for the oath ceremony? 12:30pm seems too late in the day. I am wondering if I heard it wrong.

Regards,
jhaucf
Posted by Bosslady
22 May 2018 #13
They give you the letter/form at the oath ceremony to sign. I think it should be at 9:00, but maybe they changed the time. Is there anyway to drive there to confirm?
Posted by ZTiffany16
23 May 2018 #14
Congrats on getting to the end of your journey .like Bodslady commented, the will give u the letter when you get there. Don’t forget to take your green card with u . Mine was at 9:00am, I was asked to come at 8:00 am since I had to pickup the letter . Like Boss lady said best you get there early and confirm the time or pop in today or tomorrow. U don’t want to miss it . Best wishes