Discuss OPT case

OPT case: Approved in 123 days (-45 days more than average)
Brazil
Potomac
22 Mar 2021
regular
23 Mar 2021
25 Jun 2021
F-1 Maintenance Status, Address History, Curricular Practical Training
09 Jul 2021
23 Jul 2021
22 Jul 2021
31 Jul 2021
08 Apr 2021
06 Aug 2021
Received I-797C receipt on 04/01/2021 Asked online for a case inquiry on 06/23/2021

Users currently watching this case: snehavj88, gustav77, Darkflower, ohiopt, dleon, noveluser, shengz4 7 Comments

Posted by gustav77
19 May 2021 #1
hi, any updates?
Posted by ohiopt
20 May 2021 #2
nope, I'm still waiting approval gustav77
Posted by dleon
29 Jun 2021 #3
still waiting?
Posted by ohiopt
29 Jun 2021 #4
@dleon, yes
I'm replying my RFE this week, after it I'll probably have to wait between a week or 2 to 3 months more.
Posted by noveluser
13 Jul 2021 #5
Were you able to push your start date? Is you employer willing to wait longer? If you don't mind answering, what is the RFE issue with CPT
Posted by ohiopt
13 Jul 2021 #6
@noveluser
Yes I was able to push it and my employer is wiling to wait.
The RFE issue with CPT was like this:
A review of your SEVIS record reveals that you were authorized Curricular Practical Training (CPT) on One separate occasion. Submit the following additional evidence regarding all previous CPT:
- A letter from your CPT employer that includes employer name, dates of employment, number of hours per week, position held, brief description of duties, location of employment and the salary earned;
- A copy of the cooperative agreement between your school and your CPT employer;
- A statement from your Designated School Official (DSO) or Registrar that states you maintained full-time academic status while you were participating in your CPT;
- Evidence that the CPT was an integral/necessary part of your degree program.
Posted by noveluser
13 Jul 2021 #7
Okay, Thanks. BTW was your CPT in summer or other regular semesters?