Watch this case Watch this case
If you watch this case, we will notify you every time the applicant updates the case details, or when a user adds a comment to it.
Users currently watching this case: khushii18
, heyjoe 10 Comments
Hey did you raise a SR ??
Yes I raised a SR yesterday. An officer was assigned yesterday to my case. Haven't heard anything yet though.
Ok this is getting very stressful now i don't understand what are they doing with the application to take this long. Do let me know if you hear anything back from them.
Definitely. What is your situation?
It's the same applied on the 30th october but haven't heard anything yet. The status is still "Case Received" Have a job offer in hand. They rejected my expediting request and have submitted 2 SR till date both the reply is same.
The Vermont Service Center (VSC) recognizes that the application you are inquiring about is approaching normal processing times. A review of electronic systems indicates that your petition is currently with an Immigration Service Officer. You should receive a decision notice or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter.
We hope this information is helpful to you and regret any inconvenience this may have caused.
I don't how much time more they are gonna take. Its getting very stressful for me now.
I know. I raised SR yesterday, but I haven't yet got any email reply. I was only able to check status online. I am worried to. Did you try calling them?
hey just got it approved. I call them yesterday but that was of no help.
Awesome! Congrats. Hope I get approved too.
Thanks !! Yaaa it should be by this week or early next week since my applied date was 30th and it got approved now so by early next week you should get an approval too.
I got the following response from USCIS this morning,
The processing of your case has been delayed. A check of our records establishes that your Application for Employment Authorization (Form I-765) is not yet ready for a decision, as the required security checks remain pending.
I am not sure what should I be doing now. I am getting extremely tensed. Do any of you came across similar situation? Any suggestions would be helpful.
When you add a comment, (1) we will notify the applicant so he/she can respond, and (2) you will begin to watch this case.